"i Never Inhaled"

TizaNabi

When they asked Billy Clinton if he ever smoked that he couldn't lie too much so he said "Yes, but I never inhaled it". I could see Candidate Obama maybe cozying up to the hookah lounge bar after he was pre-briefed by his team of expert P.R. people and asking for "Double-Apple" flavour. The media could interpret it this way :
Obama is open-minded about new trends, but conservative about his choice of flavour.
The whole world media always follows the Presidential Race every 4 years. Our gov't in Israel is a Parliment of many parties and there is no winner take all thing at all, but we like the fact that in America not only are elections every 4 years, the exact dates are kept. Our system of checks and balances usually topples the government every 2 1/2 years. The word election "race" or he is "running" for Prez, unfortunately found its way into the Hebrew word for "Race, running". The word is supposed to be "campaign".
In America you have a political "Party" where many individuals band togetherand hammer out a platform. In Hebrew the word for political party is "partisan division" that is, one people who divide against each other. (Opposite of party).

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Oct 2 2008, 05:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
When they asked Billy Clinton if he ever smoked that he couldn't lie too much so he said "Yes, but I never inhaled it". I could see Candidate Obama maybe cozying up to the hookah lounge bar after he was pre-briefed by his team of expert P.R. people and asking for "Double-Apple" flavour. The media could interpret it this way :
Obama is open-minded about new trends, but conservative about his choice of flavour.

This made me lol.. thank's for the read:)