Excited To Meet People As Passionate As I Am About Hookah

Hello everyone!

I have been smoking hookah for about 10 years now. I used to be known as the hookah guy, for I would always keep one in the trunk of my car and brought it out to parties and events. I think at one point I owned about 7-8 hookahs at once. I used to get phone calls all the time from people asking advice on how to get theirs to work or diagnosing problems.

Well I stumbled onto this website today and have learned more today then I have over the past 10 years of smoking. I had no idea what a heba diffuser, scalli mod or phunnel bowl was.

Anyways... after getting inspired by all the posts, I ended up purchasing a KM 39 in ice chamber hookah, Nammor hose, glass phunnel bowl with scalli mod, and a number of other little goodies. Cant wait to get them all sent over from the 3 different vendors I found off this site. I will post pics once they all get here.

I have an ice chamber for 7 years. I used to smoke the same flavour on it and a non-chamber regular hookah simulteaneously and it did not take me a long time to realize that the ice chamber is great....as a terrific ash and coal catcher only. Zilch,nada.

QUOTE (TizaNabi @ Oct 2 2008, 03:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have an ice chamber for 7 years. I used to smoke the same flavour on it and a non-chamber regular hookah simulteaneously and it did not take me a long time to realize that the ice chamber is great....as a terrific ash and coal catcher only. Zilch,nada.

oh come on man... don't do that... at least the ice chamber.... looks good... right?