Opening Hookah Bar! Any Catchy Names?

I do consulting. I come up with names. I can select your color palette, design the interior motif of your lounge. I'll paint your walls for the right price. Oh, yeah, I make tobacco and the finest ceramic heads too. Redistribute hookahs and accessories, too.

if your in the san fernando valley, these are already taken, and more im sure i dont know about: the spot, sphinx, cafe O, gitanas, blue bar, up in smoke, habibi cafe, gypsy cafe,
places i havent been too but i know about: hookah lounge, hypnotic, , nara nara, tea house, rama genie cafe, equator cafe, [color=#330066][/color]

i always thought that the name of the tobaco brand "Saet Safa' meaning 'an hour of peace and clarity' was a great name- somehting like that. I think some arabic name would be something customers would ask about and would love to hear what it means!

"Phoenix Lounge" - I don't know why, I just like the word phoenix...
"Hookah Paradise" - If you want the word "hookah" in the name
"Golden Hookah" or "Hookapalooza" - For the tackier side
"Kookah" or "Hookahpalooka" - see above
"The Hookah Forum" - come on, you know you want to...

paradigmsThe Shelltown Social SalonEnigmasThe Radium Club (Blues Brothers)The Vizier's Garden Party (Pink Floyd)The Mush Room (Where Mushrat is...right now!)The Bowl and CupThe SmokehouseThe Smoking GunHosesTubes (80s progrssive Rock Band)Salaam (Peace)BedlamThese are just off the top of my head.