Opening Hookah Bar! Any Catchy Names?

go with "The Tea Room".it really does depend on what culture  theme you will be using(if its traditional),your decor,if its modern,and  the area.if its in lets say an arab hood  you should use a  more arabic  name to atract more customers.think about it.anyway "The Tea Room"in my opinion is an appropriate name for almost anywhere,and it kinda says something about  you.you  dont necessarily have to scream out "I SELL HOOKAHS!!!" in the name,you know?

[quote name='pavlakos_politakos']where does catfish come in exactly?or  was that a joke?[/quote]
Actually, I'm half-serious.  You're looking for a catchy, rather tacky name that breaks cliche.  So what better way to do it than fuze hookahs with life on the Delta?
I'm telling you, Xtc, you serve hookahs and put Voodoo/Mardi Gras stuff on the wall.  Play a little delta blues.  People will go to it like crawdads on an old possum. 
And if you ever need a "trademark cuisine", serve catfish--cajun style.-Kiwini

[quote name='Kiwini'][quote name='pavlakos_politakos']where does catfish come in exactly?or  was that a joke?[/quote]
Actually, I'm half-serious.  You're looking for a catchy, rather tacky name that breaks cliche.  So what better way to do it than fuze hookahs with life on the Delta?
I'm telling you, Xtc, you serve hookahs and put Voodoo/Mardi Gras stuff on the wall.  Play a little delta blues.  People will go to it like crawdads on an old possum. 
And if you ever need a "trademark cuisine", serve catfish--cajun style.-Kiwini
[/quote] oh.ok.i thought you were joking.but no matter that sounds kool.mmmm...caaatfish.and the voodoo,mardi gras thing does sound quite intrigueing.i still prefer  the classic arabic,mediteranean,middle-eastern style.

Wonderland would work even better over the hill in West Hollywood or Silverlake. Do a whole "through the looking glass" decor, and dress up as Alice...Through the Looking Glassis another suggestion. Go to Fry's for decor ideas.