Lemon
Orange

250g Starbuzz
Blue Mist
Citrus Mist
Safari Melon Dew

3 Box of Cocos
5 Rolls of 3ks

I debated between the Cocos and the Starlights, but I decided that Id rather go with what I know right now, and then try the Starlight Cocos at a different time, once Ive seen more opinions on them

And cause a picture is worth 1000 words

mix that lemon and mint and you'll have a perfect smoke. lol

nice purchase.

i just got 2 boxes of starlights. i've used em before...they last a lil shorter than coco's and ash a bit more. well worth the price difference to me. i'd definitely give em a shot. the next ones i'm gonna try are the HC coconut coals... they're an even better bargain if they are still pretty good.

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Sep 25 2008, 02:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great choice with the AF and cocos, vanilla mint is a great mix about 30% mint and 70% vanilla

Haha, Im actually smoking that currently. And it is indeed good.

QUOTE (pullingteeth @ Sep 25 2008, 02:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mix that lemon and mint and you'll have a perfect smoke. lol

nice purchase.

i just got 2 boxes of starlights. i've used em before...they last a lil shorter than coco's and ash a bit more. well worth the price difference to me. i'd definitely give em a shot. the next ones i'm gonna try are the HC coconut coals... they're an even better bargain if they are still pretty good.

See thats the thing I also want to try the HC coals, but I am sort of biased towards MNH, since theyre in minnesota and Im in Michigan, but Im thinking a box of starlight cocos would be a good choice for my next order.
Edited by Apets22

QUOTE (Apets22 @ Sep 25 2008, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
great choice with the AF and cocos, vanilla mint is a great mix about 30% mint and 70% vanilla

well then +100000000 for apets dance.gif lol

its also great with a hint of lemon

25% mint 60% vanilla and 15% lemon

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Sep 25 2008, 10:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Apets22 @ Sep 25 2008, 02:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well then +100000000 for apets dance.gif lol

its also great with a hint of lemon

25% mint 60% vanilla and 15% lemon

Ima do da same Nicky!

I love Fantasia. I get comperable clouds with all three. I get GREAT flavor out of fantasia, strong throughout the entire session. I get the same with AF, but fantasia has really cool interesting flavors. I think I get better flavor out of fantasia then Starbuzz. I think the Fantasia flavors are stronger then starbuzz.

People also say that starbuzz flavors dies out midway through the round. Ive gotten pretty good with SB so this doesnt ususally happen to me. But its never happened with Fantasia.

Not sure if it's bad batches I get from my local shops or just the quality of SB has gone down throughout the years, but I do have an issue with SB flavors dieing midway through. I should try acclimation but the only tobacco that i need acclimated for it to be enjoyable is tangiers. wouldn't hurt to try i suppose

Ive heard that acclimating other tobaccos (besides tangiers) doesnt work, but yeah it wouldnt hurt. Ive never really noticed flavor dropping out on me since I got my phunnel, sometimes towards the end, but thats to be expected.