How Tall Are You?

modisess

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well depending on how you personally define "Jew" Nick, yeah.

I grew up in synagogue till I was about 8 yrs old, because the maternal side of my family is Jewish, but after my parents divorce went to a Methodist church for years. So I'm not currently practicing, but have definately had exposure to my roots and am currently exploring them a bit more. Russian Jewish from what my mom (maiden name Gaber) has told me, and random cool fact, one of my cousins from the early 20th century was Yasha Heifetz, one of the most accomplished and famous violinists of the modern era.

High five for the 6' 4" club Leadpipe! Now if only I could fit into smaller spaces...

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 25 2008, 06:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I grew up in synagogue till I was about 8 yrs old, because the maternal side of my family is Jewish, but after my parents divorce went to a Methodist church for years. So I'm not currently practicing, but have definately had exposure to my roots and am currently exploring them a bit more. Russian Jewish from what my mom (maiden name Gaber) has told me, and random cool fact, one of my cousins from the early 20th century was Yasha Heifetz, one of the most accomplished and famous violinists of the modern era.

High five for the 6' 4" club Leadpipe! Now if only I could fit into smaller spaces...

jewish (israeli) heritage or jewish by religion are both "jew" in my book lol i personally am both (does that make me uber jew ?)

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Sep 25 2008, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

jewish (israeli) heritage or jewish by religion are both "jew" in my book lol i personally am both (does that make me uber jew ?)

You are a jew, I knew we had something, that something eh! lolz

QUOTE (superhookah @ Sep 25 2008, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Sep 25 2008, 09:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You are a jew, I knew we had something, that something eh! lolz

Forum Rules

These rules apply to both posting in threads AND in the chat.

1) Maintain a civil manner and tone. This is a friendly forum with a wide variety of people from lots of different places. We will not all agree on issues. Feel free to express yourself, but name calling, personal insults, and baiting will not be tolerated. Profanity is permitted in it's proper context.

QUOTE (superhookah @ Sep 25 2008, 02:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (leadpipecinch21 @ Sep 24 2008, 03:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
6'4 bitches

The Bigger You Dumbass, The Harder I Make You Fall!

Pow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum Rules

These rules apply to both posting in threads AND in the chat.

1) Maintain a civil manner and tone. This is a friendly forum with a wide variety of people from lots of different places. We will not all agree on issues. Feel free to express yourself, but name calling, personal insults, and baiting will not be tolerated. Profanity is permitted in it's proper context.

Okay so I measured myself today and I've been lying to myself for years now.

I'm 6'3".

THERE, I SAID IT!!! NOT 6'4"!!!! RUB IT IN WHY DON'T YOU!!!!!

It was a sad day.