Depression Ftl

• 2 months later...

Been doing so good, but after this week... I know it's only Wednesday, I am serious considering busting out the Zoloft again. Stretched thin and everyone demanding crap from me. I no longer can sleep....I watched 47 Ronin 4 times last night because I couldn't sleep and I think I watched The World's End in there somewhere too... And smoked my a good chunk of my 1K random mix container. I do work miracles under pressure but from 8 specific fronts and aspects of my life I have everyone pulling. If I could just get one or two off my case for a week or a vacation.... I hear people take those.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know what people are asking of you or how close they are to you in your life so take what I say with that in mind ... there comes a point where YOU gotta do YOU, and if they are making YOU miserable, they aren't worth your time. Tell them to run along and be done with them. I know someone in my life who tries to help everyone and they run themselves down and forget that they need some time for themselves to do the things they like to do so they can be fresh and feeling right.

Sounds like you need the same!

Well it's more of I am over extended. Working full time. Trying to hire an assistant. My Boss is pressuring me to get computer certifications. 2 small part teaching jobs, working on computers on the side, selling on eBay just to pay for school. Plus trying to sell our house, find a bigger one. dealing with Stage 5 drought restrictions. My wife is working on the weekends and doing network marketing sales. Finally had to crack open the wallet,hire a babysitter and carve out a night for my wife and myself. I need my alone time. Have to go into introvert mode to recharge, and there is no way to do it. My time is not my own. 

I hear you. Only thing you can really do is just try to work down each one, one by one. Focus on one thing if possible and get that in order then move to the next. If you try to do it all at the same time, what you are feeling is exactly what happens. I know doing it one by one isn't always feasible but organizing it in your mind like that is far less taxing then considering all of it as one big whole.

I wish you the best Stu.

And btw when you are ready to pay for that order from me, just remind me about you sending me those fumari coals and I will discount your order for you.

BTW, thanks again for sending those samples.

I understand. It truly is depression ftl.

Now I'm no stranger to mental health woes, but I had just finally gotten things going great. My world was turned upside down May18 2012 when someone made an illegal u-turn in front of me on a main artery bridge. I t-boned them. Lots and lots of treatment and I kept getting worse. Havent been able to work since Jan 31 2013. This has shattered my mental health. Panic attacks back to out of control and terrible waves of depression. I've worked since I was 14 and have always been self sufficient and now im raking up a huge debt to family and having to swallow my pride...I now grt food stamps and Medicaid. I get epidurals for pain and they aren't working enough. Medicaid doesnt cover my mental health therapy or doc do they are just on standby for meds.
in and out of falling apart. Becoming a cynic.
easily tempered, yesterday got into it with an aunt over vaping and called her the big C.

Somehow I keep on trucking.
filing for SSDI/SSI for permanent for mental end and temp to maybe permanent for my back.

sorry for what may seem to be throwing a pity party, just voicing where im at atm.

Love you guys,
Pat

P.s. (too tough to go back and edit in from phone) lawyer cant locate with sheriffs or p.I. to serve suing papers (from accident) and after may 18 (2 years) I cant anymore bc of statue of limitations.