where to find exotic hookah’s

Since I'm looking for a new hookah myself and some of you might be into
something a bit different, I'm wondering where one could find some out
of the ordinary hookahs with weird shapes or themes.

Personally, I'd kill for something black and shiny with Japanese
dragons on it. I'm sure some of you have similiar odd interests.

Does anyone know of a retailer that would carry this kind of not so typical hookah stuff?

[url="http://www.hookahook.com"]www.hookahook.com[/url] has some elbaorate ones..but it sounds like their customer service has suffered...
Plus look VERY carefully at what you are getting from them...

those are from [url="http://www.medusepipes.com/"]http://www.medusepipes.com/[/url] ... about the most exotic hookahs i have ever seen. they're website is pretty messed up right now though i think they are adding their online store soon and fixing it up. want one of em BAD

[quote name='iheartvarg1']those nour animal argilehs are supposed to b awful. ask tangiers before you buy one. he's had bad experiences with thoseoh and i forgot the link :Pgo to www.hookahwholesale.com and click the %50 off holiday special button!![/quote]All the Chinese hybrids are crap, from professionals in the field, Nour's are no exception. The metal work seems to be good, but the glass is garbage. Additional importers are moving to Chinese/Syrian hybrids because of stupid marketing agreements. The original, solid, slightly uninspired and plain Syrian pipe is going the way of the trilobite (or the dinosaur). Extinct. I had one Nour Chinese jar that "rotated". Why? Because the bottom of the glass bulged down and the hookah wouldn't sit flat.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
QUOTE (only hookah head @ Apr 6 2007, 07:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i would try thesocalhookah, or ebay also saharahookah too. they have some good ones.

Couldn't find socialhookah and I wouldn't trust saharahookah as they have no contact phone number and don't seem to supply a physical address anywhere. Who you going to complain to and how if something goes wrong?
Either stick with known sites or be the one to try soemthing new and report how it went. But be wary of a place you can't directly contact. Edited by mushrat

www.thesocalhookah.com, i put exotic hookah on msn search, and they were on the first page so i checked them out they have some nice hookahs but no pricese, thats the down side but i am keep checkin there site for the price, i also checked out couple of other sites but didnt like anything but the MYA/bohemian hookahs, have you seend a fish tank hookah? that was one of my first hookah i bought from a local shop, i have pix and movies of it ill post it up when i get a chance, its bad a$$.

ah, got it. Almost looks like a work in progress. Probably new as we've never heard of it before. Atleast they have a phone number.

They have similar looks, probably the same company with 2 sites.

You don't work for them do you?