Hello Hello

Jeff_T

I've been trying to actually log into the account i made about 5 days ago, finally i got in(with the help of Opera web browser). Woohoo. Anywho, onto myself. My name is Jeff and Im 18. Just graduated from highschool and now im wasting away summer until i start my life at the University of Arizona. Not the best college around, but when you want to become a Pharmacist and they have a great College of Pharmacy w/ instate tuition, why not? Other than college and hopefully becoming a pharm. in the future i hope to just have lots of fun, continue with some of my novice photography, of course continue to hookah and hopefully start a family (somewhere other than in az). I guess hobbies will be next: After i turned 18 I was introduced into the fabulous world of hookahs, hookah bars, etc. I went to a hookah bar the day after my birthday, one week later i purchased my hookah from [url="http://www.hookahshisha.com"]www.hookahshisha.com[/url]  This is my baby. still haven't named her, but I'm in love. After my first puff of some double apple at Sinbad's hookah bar I know i was hooked. since then its been a fun experimentation process of different flavors, liquids in my base, etc. I love hookahing(real word?) it is an amazing conversation starter, great way to bond, great way to chill out and relax, and just a genius invention. I've even got my mom and dad to try it. needless to say, they weren't as thrilled as I was, but meh.. my dad is a little old school and not that open minded. if its not a cigar or pipe, he doesn't want anything to do with it. My mom thought it was cool, but not for her. She's not really into smoking, but did enjoy the flavor, just not the buzz. Other hobbies, well i've had some many, many that i still love to do. I've played soccer for over 10 years, played baseball for about 8 and football for 3. Recently i just started playing dodgeball at a local indoor arena. I still love to play soccer (indoor or outdoor) whenever possible and i really like dodgeball. I like to try to skate and bmx. Hmm.. lets see what else. I love music, even though i was not blessed with any music abilities, at all. I like to sing to myself in the shower, but thats as far as it goes. I love to just enjoy music. I try to go to as many shows as i can fit in my schedule, of all different type of music. I pretty much like any music ever created. Anything that fits the mood or just catched my ear i will listen to. I feel i am quite open minded when it comes to music. and my most time consuming hobby(?) my lovely and amazing girlfriend Natosha. We met at an old job and have been going out close to 9 months. (Uh-oh, its the 11th, only one day until anniversary 9). She is a great supporter of anything i do or try to do. She is very chill and open minded like myself, so when i brought up the idea of a hookah she was hesitant, but now loves to hang out and relax with me. So i guess thats me in a nut shell. If anyone who like to know anything else, or just chat with a neophyte to the hookah scene please feel free. I am really impressed by this forum. it seems like a nice little family and everyone is so helpful and genuinely nice. Thanks for being here everyone.