How Do You Spot A Fake Khalil Mamoon Hookah?

This hookah is the BOMB!!! I swear its so easy to draw smoke from and purging is really easy too! I'm not even using a phunel bowl and i am making some HUGE storm clouds!!! Doc, u are goin to love this hookah, make sure that u get there early, theres only 2 left! By the way, he's got only a double hose too. And the shop in cheetham hill is called Super Eram, the postcode is M8 5BW. He sells saharas there sometimes too. He's got shit loads of Nakhla and other shisha too.

Heres some more pix of it biggrin.gif ....

OK i just got my KM im about 95.5% sure its a true KM but heres some pics for all you experienced KM owners to evaluate in hopes to confirm that mine is indeed a true KM.

Ok this is the full setup its a 35inch Carnival i had the hose upgraded to a Nammor instead of the stock KM hose and i upgraded to a modern bowl

also the draw is extremely easy and nice like every one says about KMs. and it completely purges 100% of all smoke from the base in an impressive 5 secs.

Here are the Engravings on the ash tray.

Engravings on the ash tray holder.

Hose port and purge valve

The Base

ok this pic is fuzzy and hard to tell but it says Khalil Mamoon on the vase in glitter painted lettering.

Hey Brah, i havent had the chance the time to go down yet unfortunately, time hasnt allowed it but i think on Tuesday i will have the time. Im glad it smokes well because im sure my cousin would like to buy one for sure. I go to John Moores 3rd Year Pharmacy this year. You coming or already there?
It may not be 100% KM but as long as you look after it, it will smoke like a champ for a long time to come.