$100 Bucks For Nice Hookah?

Hey guys I was just able to cancel that sahara hookah and I am sooooo happy!!!
Where can I can get a good, reliable and nice looking hookah for $100!
I will be smoking with friends and ocasioanlly by myself.
And really good brands/websites?

There's something refreshing about someone that comes here and asks for advice on a new hookah and has a comfortable budget. You're going to have a legit set up, and not settle for an average-ass hookah out of impatience and only having $40 to your name. That makes me happy.

That being said, http://www.hookahcompany.com

Browse their Khalil Mamoon section. Use the hookahforum discount code to shave off 15%. Hell, treat yourself to a phunnel bowl too.

Honestly since you were initially going for a multi-hose I'd go with a Mya Saray pipe. Check out their website for a good selection and idea of what you may want. Basically you can buy inexpensive hose adapters that turn your pipe into a multihose when you have guests.

http://mnhookahs.com/product_info.php?cPat...products_id=129

i like this one...

edit - with the forum discount you can probably scoop up a phunnel as well, oh and it comes with a hard shell carrying case
Edited by giant ninja robot

QUOTE (Chiefin @ Sep 2 2008, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mya is stout too, but keep in mind you're going to want to replace those weak-ass hoses with a KM, Namoor, or Razaan.

agreed, at least for your personal hose smile.gif

GEEZ! Thanks guys!
I want to go big but first I am starting with 100 dollar hookah and move up when the time is right...

Now I got one more question....
I will smoke by myself on ocassion but alot of it will prob be spent with my friends.
We planning on finding spots in the woods and at each others houses to light up. (lol sounds like drugs but I like shisha)

Anyways back to the point. Ummm I have been hearing a lot of people putting down multihoses?
Why? I mean I dont know if I really want to pass one hose around all day and share germs...
What u think?
And are all the Km's single hose?

Yes all KMs I know of are single hose which is why I recommend Mya for your hookah and if you want a great pipe later get a KM. I don't know why they are dissed but I'm guessing multihoses are harder to keep sealed air tight and whatnot... I really dont know

QUOTE (Banana @ Sep 2 2008, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
GEEZ! Thanks guys!
I want to go big but first I am starting with 100 dollar hookah and move up when the time is right...

Now I got one more question....
I will smoke by myself on ocassion but alot of it will prob be spent with my friends.
We planning on finding spots in the woods and at each others houses to light up. (lol sounds like drugs but I like shisha)

Anyways back to the point. Ummm I have been hearing a lot of people putting down multihoses?
Why? I mean I dont know if I really want to pass one hose around all day and share germs...
What u think?
And are all the Km's single hose?

If germs are a concern, most vendors have plastic mouth tips for sale that prevent your hose(s) from coming in contact with your nasty friends. Make sure your hose will fit them, though.

Try to get auto-sealing valves for your hookah if you're going for multi-hose. This will keep you from having to plug your hose while others are hitting. I'm not sure if they come standard on any models, but it is worth looking in to for group smoking. Edited by Hojo

Do it! Thats the one i recommended yay! I havent tried that model but have smoked an acrylic and was pretty impressed with the pull and style. Check with MNH cuz it might be cheaper to get the vortex from them and add hoses and ports than to order through Hookah-Shisha I haven't checked though...

Regardless since it's a Mya you will be able to take the hoses off and put stoppers in where the hose ports can be detached converting it for solo smoking when you want.

Gotta love how sleek it is...

QUOTE (Banana @ Sep 2 2008, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey guys I was just able to cancel that sahara hookah and I am sooooo happy!!!
Where can I can get a good, reliable and nice looking hookah for $100!
I will be smoking with friends and ocasioanlly by myself.
And really good brands/websites?

www.gothookahs.com
They've got dozens of KMs and MZs and everyone of them smokes like a dream. I should know since I own 4 KMs and 3 MZs, of which 1 KM and 2 MZs came from www.gothookahs. AND they will send you a 15% discount coupon code for your next order. Can't beat it - especially since their prices are better than anyone elses to start with!

'Rani