Smokin Moose

dash400

hi, i bought a KM Mashal from SmokinMoose. Very Helpful, good seller. You have got to see the KM's he's Selling.. even though the pictures are so good.. the Mashal's Gold & Silver contrast is to be seen with your eyes...

i even picked up a 250g Tangiers Bubble Gum from him... i still have to try it out

just waiting when he has funnel bowls in the near future to enjoy the tangiers tobacco

will definetly do business again with SmokinMoose aka mustafa again..

Very professional in all aspects of the sale.

Great communication, very quick responses.
everything came brand new in top notch shape.

Ive never seen a hookah packaged so well for delivery. Not even from the vendors.

highly recommended.

• 2 weeks later...
Purchased a KM through smokinmoose. great service. arrived at my door faster than orders from some online vendors have came and it was shipped from Canada. and like clickhea said it was packaged WELL.

highly recommended. would definitely buy other stuff from him.

• 2 weeks later...
I just received my first hookah from SmokinMoose. I got a KM Ice Bucket. I gotta say, the pictures do not do a justice. Once i had my hookah all unpacked (which took forever cuz the packing was ridiculously well done, shipped fast too) and assembled, i was in awe hehe. It is a thing of beauty. I highly recommend ordering from SmokinMoose if you're looking for a KM hookah or for whatever else he has. tongue.gif
Peace...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Got my mashal in 5 business days from Canada. Incredibly well packaged, big box, tons of peanuts, and wrapped the hookah up really well. I called him on the phone and we spoke about a few things, he was very easy to contact, A+ for Smokin Moose.

• 1 month later...
I arranged a local pick-up with Mustafa here in Toronto, bought a KM Mashal from him and recently met up with him again to buy a 84pc. box of coco naras for an awesome price - $15can. Extremely happy with the purchase as it was quite a deal and the pipe is superb.

As mentioned above he packed it very well no worries for any harm coming to the vase etc. while en route to my house. As soon as im running low on coals or want to make some other hookah related purchase Mustafa will be the first person I contact. He may be starting up a website, so keep on the lookout for that, as I as well highly recommend him.