Mccain's Candidacy

Bulldog_916

First he whips out the POW excuse for not knowing how many houses he owns, now all this drama with Sarah Palin. Could a candidacy's destruction be more delicious? I, sir, vote that it can not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/huff-wires/2...palin-daughter/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/01/p...u_n_122903.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/09/01/p...o_n_122924.html

Please note that only the last link is a blog, the other 2 are reported by the AP.

Sarah Palin is definitely a MILF, dont get me wrong, but she's just too conservative for anyone's good. Like a Playboy Bunny, awesome to look at but difficult to listen to.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My question is how are you going to be pro-abstinence-only education and then in your own family to have this happen...how do you continue on that policy? It obviously worked so well in your family. Come on. All the republicans are rallying around her because her daughter CHOSE (yea right, she really made the choice) to keep the child. And now she is going to marry the father by choice. I highly doubt that. They say that "life happens" and yet they still press this stupid policy. It's baffling, it really is. Dont teach kids about sex and how to protect themselves, that'll keep them from doing it. Uh huh.

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Sep 1 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great, so you lot are going to stiff the world, AGAIN, with another fucking idiot president?

Thanks chaps,

Love & Best Regards,

England tongue.gif

haha no kidding jd the slogan here should be "america doing our best to fuck up the world as bad as possible"

and i highly doubt that barack HUSSEIN obama is going to do any better than mccain but it would be nice to make the democrats look like shit by letting them be in term when they have to clean up the whole middle east conquest that the bush's started back in the 80's and re-started a few years ago

Just the fact that you highlighted his middle name makes me laugh. HUSSEIN, omg a common name in the Middle East and Africa, run in FEAR! Obama will do far better than McCain and his social conservative sidekick Palin. Point is that this mess took 3 Bush terms to start it certainly ISNT going to get cleaned up in a single Obama term. It took Clinton 2 terms to clean up H.W.'s mess. It's gonna take at least 2 Obama terms to even get us back to the first W term. Strap in, ride's gonna get bumpy before it gets any straighter.

OK. So I just typed a fucking novel on my political views, but decided not to post it. It looks like this maybe a fairly left wing board. And I am the opposite, so to avoid a huge flame-fest, Ill sum my thoughts up:
I think Obama will be elected, the American people are terrified of another republican president. It wont be a land-slide, but he will win.
I believe this is a mistake. If you want to know why ask, rather then me write a term paper.
I think that if McCain were to be elected he would be fighting a democratic congress and would accomplish nothing, while his health care reforms and other policies are very rationally and economically thought out, they would never pass.
Palin was a mistake, and the proverbial stake through the heart for his campaign.
Bush was a terrible public speaker, not a terrible president, he made some bold decisions that publicly blew up in his face, I respect him, and think he did the best he could with the cluster fuck he was given after 9/11.

If you want me to elaborate ask.

I think ted nuggent said it best " America is like a pickup truck with a flat tire"

Either way the candidate that gets elected is going to continue the cluster fuck that is iraq and we will continue to loose the credability we once had as americans (from WW2 on a downwar slope to now). wether people chose to accept it or not, the united states is on its way out of being the world super power, soon to be replaced.

theres not much of a choice between obama and mccain. the media decides who wins the presidental race. and ive known since march-april that obama was going to be the next president. imo the right choice would have been ron paul.

My big concern with Obama is that instead of being NOT elected because of his race (which is bad enough to think we can keep someone out of the white house because of race), he is going to end up elected BECAUSE OF his race.

I think too many people are using the idea of the first black president to vote in a guy like Obama. In the same way I think Hillary could have done just fine if elected, because she would be elected because of her gender, not because of her skills or viewpoints.

It's a shame. We've turned racism so backwards that instead of being racist against people, we're being racist FOR people, instead of just looking at two people and choosing the best one (or at least - best of the worst).

I will say that the Palin move looks like a garbage PC way to try and take advantage of democratic devisiveness and steal some of the Clinton voters away from their own party. Does anyone else want this woman to be our president (since old man McCain is a heart attack away from kickin the bucket)?!?!?!

I'm a jaded fellow but I have a VERY hard time believing in such a grandiose conspiracy theory as an election being rigged in this country. Y'know how many people would have to be kept silent for this to work? Not to mention that some politicians do have morals and the media would jump all over the slightest hint of electoral tinkering...Florida anyone? Just unrealistic guys, waaay too many variables. Maybe in a third world nation under militaristic rule but here? Really?

Annnyway, Palin is also majorly in support of further raping Alaska of it's natural resources to my understanding so if the not so dynamic duo is elected then hello off-shore drilling!

Anybody else read the quote in which Palin asked "What does a VP do anyway?".........Rhetorical? I sure hope so.

OBAMA/BIDEN '08! Edited by giant ninja robot

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Sep 1 2008, 02:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Great, so you lot are going to stiff the world, AGAIN, with another fucking idiot president?

Thanks chaps,

Love & Best Regards,

England tongue.gif

JD, it would look like that is the result no matter which of these fucktards comes out on top. Ah, but isn't that the one true unbroken American tradition?

On the other hand, any taxpayer voting for Obama is like the chicken voting for Colonel Sanders.

Eh, I hope both candidates die horrible deaths. Bastards, thinking they're the best choice our country has for a leader. Noone is capable of doing the job, and no leader at all would be a much better choice... definitely better than choosing a lofty git.

I for one intend to go to the polls, and eat my ballot for lunch.

I just enjoy seeing McCain struggle then make a terrible decision. It's delectable. It really is. Even though conservatives are "highly energized" by Palin, it's not going to matter if this investigation into her own personal corruption goes forward.

AKammenzind, I wish I could agree with you but I cant advocate the deaths of 2 patriots. I dunno if you were keeping track of the primaries, but America had like 9 choices per party and eventually, you had to come down to 2. We could have a third party if both sides could separate from their idealogical perspectives enough to funnel their resources into a third party.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Sep 2 2008, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just enjoy seeing McCain struggle then make a terrible decision. It's delectable. It really is. Even though conservatives are "highly energized" by Palin, it's not going to matter if this investigation into her own personal corruption goes forward.

AKammenzind, I wish I could agree with you but I cant advocate the deaths of 2 patriots. I dunno if you were keeping track of the primaries, but America had like 9 choices per party and eventually, you had to come down to 2. We could have a third party if both sides could separate from their idealogical perspectives enough to funnel their resources into a third party.

And we all enjoy seeing Hussein Obama say "Ummm" 42 times in 6 minutes.

Your posts are heavily slanted with such an idealistic view of Obama that you make it seem like McCain is the only one to ever dummy up during the election process. Palin's daughter, Obama's buddy the preacher - they're all mistakes. It's funny how liberals love to come and post up someone's personal family issues as such a screw up for a candidacy, but hide when their own Obamessiah screws up.

Leave the kid and her pregnancy alone. This has NOTHING to do with either political party, or directly with the candidates. This kind of behaviour of slamming people for personal family issues is uncalled for.

Bust McCain for his lack of understanding his personal housing situaiton - us conservies will deal with it. But don't go slamming a 17 year old girl for getting pregnant (like ZOMG!?!?! this is the first teenager EVER to get pregnant).

Well when her mother is a strong proponent for abstainance only teaching in schools I disagree a slight bit.

Leave the daughter alone and keep slander out of it but if Palin can't keep her own family adhering to her beliefs and systems how could we trust her with the presidency when old man McCain has that stress induced heart attack and keels over?

Just a thought.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 3 2008, 11:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well when her mother is a strong proponent for abstainance only teaching in schools I disagree a slight bit.

Leave the daughter alone and keep slander out of it but if Palin can't keep her own family adhering to her beliefs and systems how could we trust her with the presidency when old man McCain has that stress induced heart attack and keels over?

Just a thought.

ZOMG! Someone with an unruly teenager!!! As if that's the first time ever smile.gif

No but whether we like it or not people of office and their families are held to a higher standard than the average citizen.

I still haven't heard a McCainanite defend the choosing of Palin for VP... I'm just glad I don't have to see Mitt Romney's smug face again.

Maybe it really is a garbage move?

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Sep 2 2008, 10:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And what personal corruption is this?

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Sep 3 2008, 01:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No but whether we like it or not people of office and their families are held to a higher standard than the average citizen.

I still haven't heard a McCainanite defend the choosing of Palin for VP... I'm just glad I don't have to see Mitt Romney's smug face again.

Maybe it really is a garbage move?

I call bullshit on that one.

If you're voting for or against people because one of their family members happens to be an unwed teenage mother - you gotta rethink you voting strategy. That sounds more like McCainanite that the Hussein worshippers.

You liberals are all for pro-choice and welfare assistance to young unwed mothers, but as soon as one of them shows up on TV you all mock her and her family for being deviants and "uncontrollable" - yet you gladly welcome the welfare line of thousands of other unwed teenage mothers.

This liberal hypocracy must end sooner or later. Libs gotta figure out what they actually are for instead of swapping stances based on what looks better for them at the moment. Sounds like typical Obama to me.