Hi Guys!

CMP

Hey all.

My name is Christopher Mertins. I live in Guatemala, Central America.

I have been smoking Shisha/Hookah for almost a year now, although I am not that experienced in names/brands as many of you are.

Its nice to be here and learn more about one of the many things I like.

yah welcome feel free to ask any question we were all new at one point. For me i like nakhla i know its not the best smoke in the world but i like the flavor of their lemon, then i mix either al waha blueberry which gives u a good buz, or for thick smoke i mix lemon nakhla and white wine and grape tonic. Tonic is really juicy and gives a thick smoke. Also starbuzz manderin orange is good alone, havent found anything good to mix. Or my fav new flavor is guava fusion, tastes good and smokes just as good. Well like i said feel free to ask questions and just try a shisha that sounds good cuz i hear people say some flavors are amazing then i try them and dont think the same, basically its your preference try everything to find what u like.

Thank you very much guys.

Ill take that in mind, Schouvler. I am dying to try some of the crazy flavors Fusion has, although I dont know how good of a brand it is. But those flavors sure sound sick (Cotton candy, caramel machiato, cactus pear, etc)