Electric Stove-top From Walgreens

So I recently moved out to get closer to where I attend College. Smoking hookah is now way harder, not only does the apartment have a smoke detector that it's impossible to deactivate, there is a no-smoking policy, so I have to sit right next to my window and hope the alarm doesn't go of. The airflow makes it hard do do rings, especially when it's windy, but otherwise it's not that bad (although winter will be a real bitch).

Anyways, the apartment got the flat kind of stove-tops, where the burners are visible. I'm a little skeptical of using them to light up my coals, if I damage or break anything I won't get my security deposit back. So I was thinking of getting a electric coil burner. Heres the kicker: the kind most of you people use are impossible to get a hold of here. The only kind you can buy is the standard ceramic stove-top, and they usually have this "auto-stop" function when it gets to hot, so it barely lights my CocoNara and CocoBrinco half way through. It works OK when using easy lite or exotica, but I prefer the coals I first mentioned.

I've found the walgreens stove top at several sites, but non of them seems to ship internationally. The coconara-site sells them too, but it only ships to parts of America and The Middle East.

Does anyone know of a site that sells this product and offers international shipping?

Contact Raed at Coconara and he will most probably ship one out to you. I got my coals direct from them and received it in 6 days. Great service wink.gif Edited by AzZ

QUOTE (Balthazar @ Aug 27 2008, 04:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nope, but converters are widely available.

i don`t think thats very safe, the converters are meant for low power equipment (video game consoles, dvd players and stuff like that).

my electric stove uses 2000w and its a small one too. it may be possible to use a converter but i would be very cautious and make sure that you`ve got one that can handle the job.