Welcome to Hookah Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arpomatic

Hookah Island!

210 posts in this topic
I can't wait to get a spare moment to read this entire thing haha after my last final im gonna sit down and have a good read

Hookah Island Constitution:

1. There shall be no regulations, oversight, restriction for smoking on hookah island.

2. Don't be a Hose Hog

3.  2.That's all we need for now.

Our currency shall function just like precious metals, with the various brands/lines/flavors garnering their respective values to how popular they are. I vote K-Peach become the new gold standard.

Edit: I will settle for Mizo Peach as well.

Our currency shall function just like precious metals, with the various brands/lines/flavors garnering their respective values to how popular they are. I vote K-Peach become the new gold standard.

Edit: I will settle for Mizo Peach as well.

Only if it's tied with Static Starlight

K-Cherry or Lemon Blossom is what I will trade for!

My roommate is a pilot. We have the means of importing all the shisha we can fit in the plane. 

Can he fly on of these?

LoadingSuperGuppy-1024x817.jpg

This thread was bitter sweet for me! So many familiar names that have become all but extinct around here :( I miss the days of tons of threads each hour. An I wasn't even a member when this place was at it's prime

We need that plane and a tobacco supply to fill it.

I am sure I have posted in here in the past but right now ... I'd probably want mizo gum or kashmir guava as my 1 flavor to smoke forever.