Hookah Island!

[quote name='ryno' date='13 May 2010 - 12:14 AM' timestamp='1273727683' post='467895']
I remember when this idea was first hatched, I still think its great.
[/quote]

I still think we should do it!!!

[quote name='RingsMaster' date='13 May 2010 - 04:11 AM' timestamp='1273738301' post='467911']
please please please let me be the guy who just sits around and smokes all day long, but i get paid to do it, lol, in shisha and coals
[/quote]

Nobody does nothing there. We all have a service to provide for the community!

Well me and a friend have made a country, we would like to make.
The Caseyist Union

And if you name one of your spots that I'm in....I got some armed goods
Ruger 10/22
Lever action .22
Browning T-Bolt L-H .22
20 Gauge Pump
12Guage Side By Side (Might not get this one back....so IDK what I'm getting instead of this)

and soon a Mosin Nagant....
We can use these for food ....Birds and Rabbits ...We might have to import rabbits though...import 1 male and 1 female rabbit and give them about a month ....then we'll have food ....so I can be the COOK/Casey
: p

[quote name='spectrum055' date='13 May 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1273776999' post='467983']
Well me and a friend have made a country, we would like to make.
The Caseyist Union

And if you name one of your spots that I'm in....I got some armed goods
Ruger 10/22
Lever action .22
Browning T-Bolt L-H .22
20 Gauge Pump
12Guage Side By Side (Might not get this one back....so IDK what I'm getting instead of this)

and soon a Mosin Nagant....
We can use these for food ....Birds and Rabbits ...We might have to import rabbits though...import 1 male and 1 female rabbit and give them about a month ....then we'll have food ....so I can be the COOK/Casey
: p
[/quote]

I like where you went on the guns.

Im not trying to measure dicks here but i think i can help with the guns

I have:
1- AK-47 7.62X39 (1)
2- Mosin Nagant 7.62X54 (2)
3- Remington 770 .270 (1)
4- Ruger 10/22 .22 (1) [Tactial]
5- Remington 870 12 Gauge (1)
6- Mossberg 500 12 guage (1)
7- Glock 22 .40S&W (1)
8- Glock 27 .40S&W (1)

• 8 months later...
[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1253745396' post='409377']
LOL best thread in awhile.
I'd like to open a small food chain of huts selling breakfast sandwiches and coffee for breakfast followed by salads and fresh fruit smothies for lunch and Spicy kabobs and hummus wraps for dinner.OHH and ice cream will be served all day
[/quote]

I guess I'll take care of the shawarma and baklava concession
  • Upvote 1

• 7 months later...
[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1295203700' post='494541']
[quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1253745396' post='409377']
LOL best thread in awhile.
I'd like to open a small food chain of huts selling breakfast sandwiches and coffee for breakfast followed by salads and fresh fruit smothies for lunch and Spicy kabobs and hummus wraps for dinner.OHH and ice cream will be served all day
[/quote]

I guess I'll take care of the shawarma and baklava concession
[/quote]
if your baklava is good just move your hut next to mine

[quote name='TheyCallMeDave' timestamp='1313643929' post='520314']
All it takes is for 30 of our most devoted members to donate 400 dollars to the cause. Some of us spend that kind of money on hookah stuff in a matter of months!
[/quote]

Erm...I think you will still be missing a couple of zeros. :-s

Couldn't agree more, Vendetta.... A chain of food stands for $400 is quite a bargain!

The billionaire who done all the funding for Facebook, etc., Thiele I believe is his name is planning on building several man-made free floating islands to get away from governments, regulations, etc. I'm thinking we need to get in touch with him and explain to him why hookah smokers should be first on the boat, I mean island!

'Rani

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1313687807' post='520342']
The billionaire who done all the funding for Facebook, etc., Thiele I believe is his name is planning on building several man-made free floating islands to get away from governments, regulations, etc. I'm thinking we need to get in touch with him and explain to him why hookah smokers should be first on the boat, I mean island!

'Rani
[/quote]

If this is true, then you're a genius.

[quote name='Rani' timestamp='1313687807' post='520342']

'Rani
[/quote]
That makes this idea much more feasible.

Who is John Galt?

Seriously...I'll be a lonely hermit philosopher in the forest somewhere seeing as I am but a youngin' on this forum and have yet to earn my place.

Or, for those in the know, 'the Destroyer' living in the outside world seeking those worthy enough to join us!

Or maybe just sit in the forest somewhere smoking and contemplating my existence. Meh I dunno.

[quote name='mustafabey' timestamp='1295203700' post='494541'][quote name='twoapplesplease' timestamp='1253745396' post='409377'] LOL best thread in awhile. I'd like to open a small food chain of huts selling breakfast sandwiches and coffee for breakfast followed by salads and fresh fruit smothies for lunch and Spicy kabobs and hummus wraps for dinner.OHH and ice cream will be served all day [/quote] I guess I'll take care of the shawarma and baklava concession[/quote]

Yes and I'd like to be involved on the food committee too... What a wonderful world we can create!

Princess Coyote of Shishaland....

I wonder if the UN would recognize our validity as a nation?

3 years and have you guys come up with a solution to the "Sausage Fest" problem?

I got the Tactical Missiles and the Soex and Quicklights for those being punished.