1. 1. Sex or Hookah?

• Hookah!
    • Sex!
    • I'm a virgin...
    • Sex AND Hookah!

[quote name='CrazeUK' timestamp='1309130393' post='513758']
[quote name='Scrappydoo' timestamp='1309115254' post='513724']
D[quote name='gaia.plateau' timestamp='1219201787' post='286687']
Still young and unattached enough for sex to still be fun.
[i]
Addendum: fyi rivet, a nymphomaniac is by intrinsic definition [b]female[/b]... you might want to refer to yourself as a [b]satyriasis[/b] or simply 'satyr' in the future, lest you lead people to investigate your [b]vagina[/b] or lack thereof.[/i]
[/quote]

OMG you have no idea! Married sex is THE BEST. Don't believe sitcoms.
[/quote]

Im married and it gets boring ! ;)
[/quote]

YOU have to make it not boring. You think another WOMAN is the answer? No, she has the same parts. Get creative, get jiggy, spice it up. The great thing about marriage is you KNOW that person, what they like, that they are safe and don't have diseases or other "surprises!" THEN you can build from there, you are more invested--you can explore and play like you can't with someone who is a new stranger.. If you are bored, fix it.

Doesn't hookah START the foreplay? always has in my experience ;)

"Hey wanna shotgun?"
"Hey I got something to stick into those smoke rings..."

[quote name='iamscott06' timestamp='1219162397' post='286458']
You need to add a fourth option.. Sex & Hookah at the same time! UUUHHHHHHH!!!!
[/quote]

Definitely this, I think there's something sexy about smoke coming out her nose as she... yeah...

Dudes, I am having sex every time I'm smoking hookah....!!!! The reason is I own Meduse hookah and for me, smoking out of this beauty is like a sex all the time [img]http://www.hookahforum.com/public/style_emoticons/default/perfect10.gif[/img]

[quote name='Allstar' timestamp='1309175161' post='513810']
No I start the foreplay and then handed her the hose. :)
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"][size="2"][color="#4b0082"][b]Hahahahaha, I about spit out my juice!

Yeah, sitting and talking over shisha is great for "getting in the mood," not sure what it is about the stuff.[/b][/color][/size][/font]

My gf is the worst we wake up she wants hookah. After we do anything weather it be erins work sex what not she wants hookah she fiends but it's ok we all do lol she just loves it but she's had a catering hookah business and starting her own lounge as we speak so it's ok but sex and hookah is a givin!

[quote name='ilikemyusername' timestamp='1311021086' post='516407']
so... what kind of sex are we talking here? is it freaking great sex or just meh? If its typical run of the mill doin it then I pick the hookah.

As long as it's not Afzal.
[/quote]

[font="Georgia"][size="3"][color="#000080"]Sex is like pizza. When it's good, it's excellent and when it's not so good, it's still pretty good.

[size="2"] (I came up with that philosophy when I was drunk one time, should have it printed on a t-shirt.)[/size]
[/color][/size][/font]

• 2 weeks later...
[quote name='Hellz' timestamp='1311996215' post='517728']
Well, You have sex, then have some hookah. Just make sure she has brushed her teeth first :D
[/quote]

And you too.

i dont think it means at the same time.....just that we won't give up one or the other, but we can do both if and when we want to.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Stuie' timestamp='1315586023' post='523197']
Since I had a kid it's a lot of neither right now!!!!
[/quote]

lol , poor stuie, Just think, when you come back your gonna hit that thing like you mean it.

of course I mean the hose,silly goose! :mocking:

• 2 weeks later...