New To The Hookah World!

Hello everyone, my story is short and simple... I smoked hookah at a friend's house now i want to get one hehe, but before i buy(from ebay) it i want to ask you guys some doubts.

-Are those hookah sellers from israel trustyworthy?
-I've seen this tobacco brands that claim their products are 100% nicotine,tar,tobacco free. (SOEX). are they really 100% nicotine,tar,tobacco free?
-I also read that buying tobacco trough paypal violates its policy?
-If I buy it from israel will it have problems going trough customs?

These are my 2 options from ebay:

Seller from Israel
Seller from USA

Thx in advance!

PS: Sorry for my crappy english smile.gif

where are you from? i mean if your in the U.S you shouldn't have any issues buying online... even if your'e in Canada... Soex is herbal shisha i think you know that ..

The second seller, iseetreasures, is Caravan Imports which are awesome people. I personally know the owner of that company and he is awesome. Their pipes are pretty good too, there are a few very satisfied customers with their pipes.

Caravan Trading/Imports are probably the only ebay seller that is reputable. Not trying to pad them or anything dont get me wrong but it is a general consensus that you don't order pipes from ebay with the exception of Caravan Trading.

I ordered my 1st pipe from Caravan and had no issues with it. As for the Soex? That's another issue. If you like the pipes from Caravan then go for it. I can tell you though that the hoses aren't that good.

Caravani, aren't bad I have bought from them before several times. Personally the pipes don't look great but I haven't smoked them yet.

Soex is 100% Tobacco Free. It uses Sugar Cane Bagasse instead. Soex is also Crap. I just got some Saalaam from Caravani it's herbal, smells like better herbal, but I will try it soon and let you know. Black Label is the only good Herbal I have tried so far.