Hi Folks I'm New..

Hey there Salma, don't trip over the testosterone on the way in...mind your manners boys! Enjoy the forum and make some of that world famous naan for me will you?

WELCOME!!!!!!!

QUOTE (punjabified @ Aug 14 2008, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My name's Salma, 23 from uk. I was searching for starbuzz flavour in the UK on google and found this forum, thought i'd sign up and get help from the experts. wink.gif

How yall doing?

Welcome smile.gif

I'm also from the UK - Any questions ask away!

JD

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Aug 14 2008, 09:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (punjabified @ Aug 14 2008, 03:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My name's Salma, 23 from uk. I was searching for starbuzz flavour in the UK on google and found this forum, thought i'd sign up and get help from the experts. wink.gif

How yall doing?

Welcome smile.gif

I'm also from the UK - Any questions ask away!

JD

Shall do, thanks mate.

• 1 month later...
Hey again, just wanted to say I love yer new banner lol. Simple but cool, and I'm sure it helps that yer purdy (I'm married lol just voicing what every other dude who has read this thread has thought too).

+ 10000000 for attractive female hookah smokers that keep us from feeling like total internet dweebs

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Oct 18 2008, 05:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hello and welcome, I am not from the UK. But we welcome you anyway.

Thanks, how kind.

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Oct 19 2008, 12:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey again, just wanted to say I love yer new banner lol. Simple but cool, and I'm sure it helps that yer purdy (I'm married lol just voicing what every other dude who has read this thread has thought too).

+ 10000000 for attractive female hookah smokers that keep us from feeling like total internet dweebs

Lol well thanks alot, so who are these forum members that think this? tongue.gif