Best Site For Km's

Getting back into hookah and looking to get a new km, whats the best website, i want to pick up a km, al fahker and thats about it. I vow to use this thing for traditional based shisha, no starbuzz, fantasia, or tangiers will touch the bowl of this hookah!

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Jul 28 2008, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Getting back into hookah and looking to get a new km, whats the best website, i want to pick up a km, al fahker and thats about it. I vow to use this thing for traditional based shisha, no starbuzz, fantasia, or tangiers will touch the bowl of this hookah!

gothookahs.com, thehookah.com, hookahcompany.com, and there is 1 banned vendor i cannot name that actually has a bunch, 1 or 2 that aren't on other sites.

I'd say HC since they just got in a boatload. Also, welcome back to the game Edited by Jeff_T

QUOTE (nicayotte @ Jul 28 2008, 08:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

..reason?

I can tell you that I've tried most of those vendors you list, and I think that Hookah Company is a step above the rest.

Their packaging job is way more professional than other companies, trust me. With some companies, they ship you the KM in its original box and just jam the other stuff you ordered in there... and they forget shit, too. HC packs it methodically and well, using a new box and ample use of large bubble wrap and packing peanuts. They also give you a packing list, with everything in the box check off and signed off on by the person who packed it, so they have no dumbass excuses for forgetting your order.

Go with HC, you won't regret it.

funny thing about that banned vendor site has been down for at least 2 days now

My first order i got last week from HC...750g of my shisha i ordered expired 8 days after i got it, another small group of 50g packs had no production date. They made up for it with a coupon for my next purchase... that's just wrong in my book. I know shisha doesn't expire like milk, but man that's just not right to me. I will by some Bowls and brushes, but i may not shisha from them for a while, if ever again.

I want a trditional hookah so to say because i had a mya gyro and since snoopy the pooopie came over i wanted a KM!

PS Canon that hookah doesn't seem with $130 to me but it is beautiful!