Stuie

greeknate88

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Bought a base and a pair of tongs from his cleanout sale.... great packing .... would def deal with again

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Bought all of this from Stuie. He really took his time to package this hookah's properly, very happy about that :). Everything was a smooth transaction. Thx again Stuie.

Mya Qt
Mya Saray Francesca
KM Shooting Star
2X Wind Covers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Took Stuie's Mya Legend off his hands. It is a GORGEOUS pipe (will gets pics up soon, have a "display" spot for it, just hope the cats don't knock it over).

Transaction went well. Kept me informed of packing and shipping.

Well packaged. Opened box of bubble-wrap and peanuts and began to wonder if he forgot the pipe ;)

The pipe was in its packing case with the bowl super-secure in more bubble wrap and peanuts.

Thank you for the pack of shisha too!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I got my Mya Gyro in from Stuie today. Wow, does this thing look awesome. I had an idea that Stuie took good care of his stuff, but this thing is like new. If you need a hookah, definitely look at what few Stuie has left!

• 10 months later...
I got my two fretted nammor hoses just now from Stuie, I love them. He also threw in three packs of tobacco for me for nothing, aside for giving me a killer deal on these hoses. When I saw I wanted them I texted him about them and within ten minutes had them paid for and ready for mail...speedy service. Stuie my good friend I give you a 11/10

Don't hesitate to buy from Stuie. He kept in touch with me and sent everything very well wrapped. Got here in two days and I love both my purchases. Thanks again Stuie!

• 5 months later...
Ordered more from Stuie. Received around 600gm of tobacco, as described. Shipping was EXTREMELY fast, communication was fast and open, and would be extremely happy to do business with him again. Couldn't ask for a more professional seller.

• 2 weeks later...

ordered a couple packs of tang birquq from stuie earlier this week. didn't expect to get it till monday, came in on friday. stuie's awesome. fast on both delivery and communication about the sale. 100% would trade with him again. also gave me a little nammor keychain i saw as i opened the package like an animal and heard the thing clink on the counter. already on my house-keys

thanks again, stuie!!

• 3 months later...

ordered 600 grams of shisha from stuie.  Easy and quick communication (PM's).  Sent it out and four days later I got my package all safe and sound.  Would definitely trade with again! 5 Stars