@#$)*@ Friends Of Hookah Buddies

Having a smoke-a-thon and one of my smoking buddies comes over and brings a friend. Her friend pulls down the hose really low tops over the hookah and burns the carpet where I can't cover it....@#)*&$@#*&)@!#$!@)*@#$&)!(@#$@)#(*%

There goes my celebration night...trying not to add murder to the night

So hows the raise treating you?

Dude that sucks about the carpet. My wife keeps pulling on the hose too much when she smokes with me and I'm afraid I'm seeing my future.

that total sux... hookah nubs can suck at times. but i feel your pain, my carpet has seen its share of boo boos Edited by dom209

The worst part is not even the burn, it's the fact that i had to yell at him to move so i could get the coals off the carpet and our rug. Rug no big deal 20 bux at walmart. After getting them he was still holding the hose, waited forever to say sorry, did nothing to help and didn't offer to pay for the rug or carpet or anything....just rude.

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jul 19 2008, 01:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The worst part is not even the burn, it's the fact that i had to yell at him to move so i could get the coals off the carpet and our rug. Rug no big deal 20 bux at walmart. After getting them he was still holding the hose, waited forever to say sorry, did nothing to help and didn't offer to pay for the rug or carpet or anything....just rude.

that exact scenario happened to me, I am sorry to hear it had to happen to another HF member, I feel your pain. It almost makes you feel like people don't appreciate the hookah/atmosphere, and just dont care.

If it's a mistake then ok, but at least try to help out to make the situation a little more bearable.

one burned straight through the carpet and another burned the rug but not through.

Voski: Not really