password recovery silliness

hi,i normally post here as "thefrencharepeopletoo", and recently had to reinstall mozilla, which nuked my login cookie for hookahforum.com. I can't for the life of me recall what my password is, and when i try to do the password recovery, i run into some form coding dumbness that prevents me from typing in my whole username. i can only make it as far as "thefrencharepeo" or something stupid like that, which makes recovering my password impossible. I would be really grateful if somebody would fix this so that I can get my old username back.Thanks,thefrencharepeopletoo

While I really really appreciate your taking the time to fix this, it seems that the form is still broken (either that or I don't remember what email address I used to register). Here's the output from the website's source code when it rejects me:<td width="70%"><input type="text" class="frmText" name="name" size="15" maxlength="50" value="thefrencharepeo">It seems that the form still chops my username short when it goes to validate it, though at least now I can type the whole thing in. ** DISCLAIMER: [i]I am not a web designer, I have no idea what the hell I am talking about, I'm merely trying to give as much information as I can in an effort to be as helpful as possible. Your Mileage May Vary. Aim Away From Face. Do Not Puncture or Incinerate.[/i]