Someone From Poland

domas

Hello everyone!

My name is Dominik, I'm 19 and I'm from Rzeszow in Poland. My major hobby is guitar and rock music.

Few weeks ago I bougth my first hookah-Aladin Fata Morgana, 2 hoses. One guy from my band owns hookah, so my Fata Morgana is his fault wink.gif I hate cigarettes, but hookah is great! I tried only Al Waha and a little of Al Fakher. In Poland it is very hard to get some good tobacco, only Nakhla and Al Waha are easy available. For this time, my favourite flavour is Al Waha Banana with milk instead of water.

In next week my friend is going to USA, so if he find some hookah shop, he will buy me some Starbuzz or Layalina or both biggrin.gif

Do you know some shops in Linden, NJ or in thereabouts with Starbuzz and Layalina?

Thanks!

And sorry for my english wink.gif

welcome to the forum!

ya welcome. Why is this post 3 days old and i havent seen it yet? Well since im not from anywhere near NJ I couldnt tell you about hookah shops in that area. If he was going to north carolina i could tell you exactly where to go.

Hej Dominik!

tutaj Ula z MNHookah.com.
Witaj na forum! Jest nam milo zobaczyc kogos z Polski na tutaj! Jezeli Twoj przyjaciel bedzie w NJ przez jakis czas, moze
zamowic Starbuzz i Layalina tytonie. Wyslemy je do niego w ciagu 3 dni!
Albo, mozemy to do Ciebie wyslac! Wysylamy nasze produkty wszedzie, do Polski tez!
Jezeli masz pytania albo chcialbys sie z nami skontaktowac, prosze napisz do: ramsey@mnhookah.com
Mamy nadzieje, ze bedziemy mogli Ci pomoc!