Anyone Try Calling Dgp (world Hookah)?

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So he calls me at my bar last night....
Apoparently our former member Bobby still reads the forums and cries to Neal when he sees something negative. Neal doesn't really trust him but called to ask me to confirm what Bobby told him. Which was inaccurate of course...HI BOBBY!

So he wants me to give out his cell number to anyone who is missing a shipment they were BILLED for. If you put the order in and he hasn't gotten around to billing you then he'll get to it in a few weeks. If he HAS billed you then everythign has been sent out he CLAIMS.

So, if you were billed, your shipm,ent is out, if you weren't billed yet, then he'll get around to filling your order when he's done driving around having a good time.

I think its funny as hell that after the multiple threads on HIS forum about what an ASS I am etc, he calls up all buddy buddy to help clear things up for him.

Fuck him.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jul 13 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Apoparently our former member Bobby still reads the forums and cries to Neal when he sees something negative. Neal doesn't really trust him but called to ask me to confirm what Bobby told him. Which was inaccurate of course...HI BOBBY!

So he wants me to give out his cell number to anyone who is missing a shipment they were BILLED for. If you put the order in and he hasn't gotten around to billing you then he'll get to it in a few weeks. If he HAS billed you then everythign has been sent out he CLAIMS.

So, if you were billed, your shipm,ent is out, if you weren't billed yet, then he'll get around to filling your order when he's done driving around having a good time.

I think its funny as hell that after the multiple threads on HIS forum about what an ASS I am etc, he calls up all buddy buddy to help clear things up for him.

Fuck him.

yep, that sure is lame.

That is lame.

I contacted him about 9 times via Email, ning, the shop system, the forums and so on.

No Reply.

Please someone give me his phone number (I am definitely fed up, and calling him from Austria is damn expensive, especialy cellular to cellular) but I will do so.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jul 13 2008, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Fuck him.

What did Bobby tell him that was false?

QUOTE (BohoWildChild @ Jul 12 2008, 04:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
See the thing is.... People have a tendency to jump on bandwagons as human nature. Someone seems to be into what you're into, offers you a little help, whatever. You seem to connect. But all you've seen is the surface. Friendship and trust take time. People earn the right to your trust when they have the opportunity to screw you and don't take it. Not before. And honestly.... I don't want to be friends with my vendors. I don't try and call Sam Walton if I go to Walmart to buy something. Why should I need to communicate with Mr. Joe Blow from Hookah Whatever? Run your business professionally as a business with decent customer service, send me what I paid for, and leave me the hell alone. I'm not your friend, I'm your customer for God's sake. My friends got that way over time and trust and earning the right into my life. You don't get there by selling me a kilo of shisha.

'Rani

+1

Well turns out neal actually was another fly by night scheme.. or he just didnt want the government getting involved in his business, grew to large and they decided to stick their nose in and see where he was getting all this money from.. serves him right i guess for going against the law. was good whilst it lasted

LOL@ taking Bobby seriously.

the guy is crazy. I asked him (Bobby) to get me a bunch of stuff and after 2 months of asking him once in a while and never getting responses he attacks me for trying to go around his back and get the stuff from someone else...

I'd take anything Bobby says with a grain of salt lol

what's interesting about all of this, is that obviously to any reader of hookahforums, neal and his business do seem shady to say the least. I assume most avid forum users know this, yet while i called HC to inquire about a KM, they told me they dont ship to canada, but to try devilsplayground. I was surprised, because especially after reading all of the negative comments on this site. I dont know if the other major vendors keep up to date on the forums, but still surprised me that HC (with a very good rep) would refer a customer to neal (with a pretty foul rep)

QUOTE (mikeypas @ Jul 14 2008, 07:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
what's interesting about all of this, is that obviously to any reader of hookahforums, neal and his business do seem shady to say the least. I assume most avid forum users know this, yet while i called HC to inquire about a KM, they told me they dont ship to canada, but to try devilsplayground. I was surprised, because especially after reading all of the negative comments on this site. I dont know if the other major vendors keep up to date on the forums, but still surprised me that HC (with a very good rep) would refer a customer to neal (with a pretty foul rep)

That is Shocking. I've flagged it. Maybe someone who knows George can advise him?

I ordered over the phone last Wednesday (9th July) and was told by Neal and Holly that my order was dispatched on Friday. They couldn't give me a tracking number because they were moving and they couldn't get WiFi access. Since I gave my card details over the phone, I have cancelled my card. If the order does arrive, I get free tobacco... if he doesn't arrive then I haven't lost anything.

I have tried calling Neal and Holly today, but have had no luck sad.gif

QUOTE (hshah @ Jul 15 2008, 03:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Right, I just got through to Holly, and I got my tracking number with USPS:

CP808188581US

Looks like my order is on its way smile.gif

but didnt you cancel your order through the credit card company????

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jul 16 2008, 08:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CP808188581US

yeah I was confused about that too. Is someone screwing Neal now?!?! The tables turn! lol

QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jul 17 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CP808188581US

My order was over the phone, and I had given Neal my card details. I was also using a debit card. What I did was check whether they payment had been processed and it hadn't, so I cancelled my card and asked for a new one.

Now if Neal tries to put the payment through, it will get declined. If this order turns up and everything is fine, I will call him and give my new card details smile.gif

QUOTE (hshah @ Jul 16 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (r1v3th3ad @ Jul 17 2008, 01:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

CP808188581US

My order was over the phone, and I had given Neal my card details. I was also using a debit card. What I did was check whether they payment had been processed and it hadn't, so I cancelled my card and asked for a new one.

Now if Neal tries to put the payment through, it will get declined. If this order turns up and everything is fine, I will call him and give my new card details smile.gif

oh dear

Why the "oh dear"? I just cancelled my card as a precaution, but then I managed to get through to Holly who gave me the tracking number. If the order is fine, then of course I am going to tell him that I cancelled the card as a precautionary measure and give him the new card details...