Anyone Try Calling Dgp (world Hookah)?

So we called Neal's shop today to ask a question about a previously placed order that was placed like a year ago - and a Spanish guy named "Chris" answered the phone and is saying that Neal no longer owns the shop and has skipped town and moved to California to open another shop.

Chris claims that Neal will be temporarily running business for his "WorldHookah.com" site out of a storage unit... which is illegal in all 50 states... you CANNOT run ANY business out of a storage facility. Besides, who wants to picture their tobacco sitting in a hot ass storage unit with 10 MYAs stacked on top of it? STAY AWAY!

Upon further investigation and posts on other half-ass designed sites of his, we discovered that the reason he bucked town is due to several legal issues that Neal is having...

Nice... when you don't follow the law, and the cops come-a-knocking -- just move away and open another bullshit sorry excuse for a hookah business somewhere else.

By the way, in the next month or so if you hear about a new shop somewhere in or around Hesperia, CA -- do yourself a favor and stay away -- it's Neal looking to take your money and run.

Just a friendly heads up from Jake & Frank. Oh and if anyone has any doubts -- call and talk to Chris at The Devil's Playground yourself -- (702) 396-6662

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (boulderkid303 @ Jul 11 2008, 02:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it funny everyone thought this guy was a god no longer than 2 months ago....not to mention he was a sponser on your site.
u.

well thats what happens w/ people like Neal, they act like your friend to the 10th power, and you think wow this guy is the man, then they screw you, it's just the way it goes. I thought he was the man too, he talked to me on the phone for like 30 min when i had a question about my order, now he won't even answer your calls, questions, or emails.

QUOTE (boulderkid303 @ Jul 11 2008, 01:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I find it funny everyone thought this guy was a god no longer than 2 months ago....not to mention he was a sponser on your site.

Yeah it's a shame... but he was never a "God" in my book. Wanna know how many times he called me asking for advice/help? And he owes me big time for unpaid advertising... I'm just writing it off.

QUOTE (shoresidejake @ Jul 11 2008, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So we called Neal's shop today to ask a question about a previously placed order that was placed like a year ago - and a Spanish guy named "Chris" answered the phone and is saying that Neal no longer owns the shop and has skipped town and moved to California to open another shop.

Chris claims that Neal will be temporarily running business for his "WorldHookah.com" site out of a storage unit... which is illegal in all 50 states... you CANNOT run ANY business out of a storage facility. Besides, who wants to picture their tobacco sitting in a hot ass storage unit with 10 MYAs stacked on top of it? STAY AWAY!

Upon further investigation and posts on other half-ass designed sites of his, we discovered that the reason he bucked town is due to several legal issues that Neal is having...

Nice... when you don't follow the law, and the cops come-a-knocking -- just move away and open another bullshit sorry excuse for a hookah business somewhere else.

By the way, in the next month or so if you hear about a new shop somewhere in or around Hesperia, CA -- do yourself a favor and stay away -- it's Neal looking to take your money and run.

Just a friendly heads up from Jake & Frank. Oh and if anyone has any doubts -- call and talk to Chris at The Devil's Playground yourself -- (702) 396-6662

Thanks for the info Jake

QUOTE (shoresidejake @ Jul 11 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah it's a shame... but he was never a "God" in my book. Wanna know how many times he called me asking for advice/help? And he owes me big time for unpaid advertising... I'm just writing it off.

all i remember is how he was sending you a free KM for some reason, and he was on blogtv yelling about how its bullshit that hes giving you a free km...

ah, good ole entertainment.

QUOTE (Scoop @ Jul 11 2008, 01:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (shoresidejake @ Jul 11 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

all i remember is how he was sending you a free KM for some reason, and he was on blogtv yelling about how its bullshit that hes giving you a free km...

ah, good ole entertainment.

Yes. He sent me the KM for review... then after he sent it said in return he wanted several of his competitors banned from my site -- when I declined doing that favor for him -- he popped his top. Good Ole Neal for ya...

It's about time Neal is gone.....he's about as shady as an old oak tree.

Hopefully no one falls for the new hookah owner in the San Diego area when he opens up shop.

He needs to just get out of the business, he has tainted the reputation of vendors and suppliers everywhere....Plus many people have been duped as a result of dealing with him.

QUOTE (click267 @ Jul 11 2008, 01:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's about time Neal is gone.....he's about as shady as an old oak tree.

Hopefully no one falls for the new hookah owner in the San Diego area when he opens up shop.

He needs to just get out of the business, he has tainted the reputation of vendors and suppliers everywhere....Plus many people have been duped as a result of dealing with him.

+1

Well..anyone who ordered from him AFTER this started had better not come on here crying about not getting their orders.

As for where he goes..once we find out his new location..we can always pass on the word to the proper authorities.

THIS is why this forum does not HAVE sponsor Vendors. Don't want to look like asses when someone who advertised on our site turns out to be a crook or worse.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jul 11 2008, 03:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well..anyone who ordered from him AFTER this started had better not come on here crying about not getting their orders.

As for where he goes..once we find out his new location..we can always pass on the word to the proper authorities.

THIS is why this forum does not HAVE sponsor Vendors. Don't want to look like asses when someone who advertised on our site turns out to be a crook or worse.

Definitely a smart move on no sponsor vendors

So is this the final chapter of Neal, or will the drama be reborn. I am hoping for the latter, Battlestar Galactica isn't kicking off again till January, and I could use a good real life drama show!

Fun Fact: You have to drive through Hesperia on the I-15 to go to... VEGAS! Where Neal was once located. Something about that guy and the I-15 I'm guessing. Edited by click

Wow that is really funny on what happened...I can see it now....once Neal takes too much money from people and the fact that he has crossed state lines the FBI will get him sooner or later. A great example on how not to run your hookah store or lounge haha. Anyway now that Neal is out of the picture this new guy Chris is he going to continue the operation of the hookah store that Neal left behind? Just curious since maybe if he operates it right there will be another vendor that will help contribute to these wonderful forums.
p.s. If I have done anything wrong in my posts Mods just let me know.

ATF wont disappear if he crosses state borders if he still has problems with them

in edition: if he tries to make another website, it will be easy to catch anyway. its going to be a super generic e-commerce template that doesn't work properly and has graphics a 5 year old designed for it.

QUOTE (boulderkid303 @ Jul 11 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You can't apply that statement on 'everyone'.

Sure, I might've felt sorry for him when he was having problems [before all this recent shit went down], but I never even bought a single item from his site.

Thanks for the update Jake. I live in CA so I will be looking out for him.