Such A Thing As Unflavored Shisha?

This might be a strange question, but is there such a thing as unflavored shisha? I've looked at a few online sites, like hookahcompany and hookah-shisha but couldn't find anything unflavored. Mind you there's a lottt of different brands with a LOTTT of different flavors, so i could have just simply missed it, if there was even such a thing on there.

I'm looking for a type of shisha that has little or no flavor, or just a simply smoky flavor. For when i'm looking for a smoke but no taste. I mean, it wouldn't be hard to make shisha with just molasses and no flavoring right? Molasses still might have a bit of a flavor to it, but not too sweet or anything, i'd imagine...

So can anyone help me out here, or am i searching for something i'll never find? tongue.gif

Zaghoul is a great non-flavored shisha. I tried it the first time using coals without foil. Stuff was a little rough but enjoyable. Just recently i mixed some with a few drops of honey and mixed it with some Al Waha Vanilla and Nakhla Caramel. Rich tasty tobacco.

Hmm, yeah i knew about the Tombek stuff but i've heard that was a different style shisha, like more dry and harsh. That was the first thing that came to my mind though, and if i can't find regular shisha-like with molasses and all in it i may wind up giving that a whirl.

And thanks Snoopy, i just might give that bubba guy a holler, if anything that pb&j shisha sounds amazing ohmy.gif

I looked through hookahcompany again, and i discovered Pipe flavored shisha by Al Fakher, i may wind up going with this, since pipe tobacco has minimal flavor, and just hope for the best. Has anyone given it a try?

edit: Oh i just looked at Zaghloul shisha too, this may be just what i was looking for biggrin.gif awesome. Edited by Gift3d

There is a new brand out called Baja that supposed to be specially for cigar lovers. Though it's offered in flavors it's probably not as heavily flavored as most tobacco made specifically for the flavor. You might try it. I can't remember who carries it, but I'm sure a web search will yield up the results.

'Rani

Unflavored shisha is quite popular in Iran.
They have quite a different way of smoking in general, however.
They put a quite small amount of shisha and load a ton of charcoal ontop of the foil.
The smoke is excellent and very thick, but as you might expect only lasts for 30-45 minutes.

Alright thanks a ton guys. Right now i'm going to compare the prices and descriptions and such on the Zaghloul, Al Fakher Pipe flavor, see if i can find the Baja online, and maybe try out that Tangiers Noir.

Zaghoul is a unflavored shisha. I personally like flavored, the Zaghoul was very harsh and just for smoke and buzz no flavor at all. I don't know of any others, Al Waha flavors tends to not carry as much flavor as well if you wanted to go with something with just a hint of flavor.