Waterboi

dom209

i bought a 29 inch syrian hookah from waterboi and i must say it was amazing doin buisness with him. we talked about it a few time threw pms and then i just sent him money late one nite and he shipped out the hookah 1st thing in the morning... he gave me the trackin number right away and i got the hookah today. it was packaged extremely well and it was exactly as he discribed it to me... i would befinatly do buisness with waterboi again and if anyone was thinking about doing buisness with him i would highly suggest it. you will not be disappointed... thanks again waterboi talk to you later...

• 9 months later...
I purchased a hookah from him on sunday night 4/26. Today is wednesday the 29th and my hookah has already arrived in perfect condition. The mya vase and stem were wrapped in bubble wrap and the rest of the case was filled with packing peanuts. Hookah looks like it was really taken care of.

Also, Waterboi was quick to respond to pms and after he shipped he quickly sent me the tracking number.
Wouldn't hesitate to buy from this user again and neither should you.

• 3 weeks later...
Syrian and Afzal hookak, with med phunnel, mod nammor and KM hose.

First off, very quick with PMs, shipped a day within payment. He packed everything very nicely, it took me a good while to open everything up. Tons and tons of bubble wrap and tape, with most of the stuff in boxes and packing peanuts. The shipped quickly with tracking. I would buy and trade with him again. I dont know what else I can add all around great guy.

-Mike