New Ninja On The Block

ph34r.gif SUP PEOPLES!!! ph34r.gif

Signed up the other day and just noticed this intro page. I've been scanning the posts for 2 months now and finally gave in. Just having a place to glean great info has been awesome. I've been smoking for 2 years but just recently moved from the casual smoking realm to whatever realm it is when you join hookah forums online and dream about shisha. I got it bad. So i dunno, I dont have an amazing setup, just a rotator hookah i bought from a friend for 30 bucks but it does the job for now. Eventually I hope I'll be able to do more than tell witty stories and give side cramp inducing replies but that'll come with the experience I hope to gain in my quest for zen and good smokes and times.

May your Katanas stay sharp, Mark aka Voltron aka Giant Ninja Robot

BTW ph34r.gif > pirate.png

i welcome you, and would like to, as a pirate, respectfully disagree with your opinion of us. I would like to propose we work together for the betterment of the hookah community the ninjas and us pirates. What do you say?

QUOTE (SimplexCoda @ Jul 2 2008, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i welcome you, and would like to, as a pirate, respectfully disagree with your opinion of us. I would like to propose we work together for the betterment of the hookah community the ninjas and us pirates. What do you say?

I believe that you are on to something there. Perhaps joining forces would better not only the hookah community but the entire world? Let us join forces and slice away the haters with katana and rapier blazing. Blazing like hot fire! BoomSmilie_anim.gif

Step it up. And thanks for the welcome.