Coconara's In Montreal? Where To Buy..

mikeypas

• 3 weeks later...
I know a place in montreal that sells coco nara !
It's in Downtown !
Go on Guy street, right above sherbrooke st, there's a dep called BEAUSOIR. Go in and ask the guy for coco nara.. It's usually an arabic dude and he'll hook you up with a small box for 2.99$ !

Good luck !

QUOTE (ramystyle @ Jul 17 2008, 07:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know a place in montreal that sells coco nara !
It's in Downtown !
Go on Guy street, right above sherbrooke st, there's a dep called BEAUSOIR. Go in and ask the guy for coco nara.. It's usually an arabic dude and he'll hook you up with a small box for 2.99$ !

Good luck !

Hey Ramystyle, thanks for the reply! Actually on maisoneuve near guy there is a place (also a dep, cant remember the name) , found out finally they sell small box for $1.75 smile.gif

• 1 month later...
E-mail Georges Baaklini... vice president of Osimex group, the Canadian wholesaler of Coco-Naras. He's in Montreal, or at least the surrounding areas. Tell him gaia referred you, you'll get prices much better than 1.75 for a small box.

georges.baaklini@osimexgroup.com

Place an order with him and just drive to their warehouse to pick them up; I just ordered 12 boxes from them and shipping was almost half the cost angry.gif

Click 'Coalmageddon' in my signature for additional information. Edited by gaia.plateau

こんばん は!

Just saw this topic (back on the boards for now... I guess). Here's the address and telephone number:
4741 Boul Robert, Montreal H1R 3E6 Tel: (514) 955-9995

Last time I went there was in March'08. Small box of Coco's was 1.50$CAN. Call ahead to see if they have enough, last time I wanted to buy 15 but they only had 12 in stock.

Good luck smile.gif

ps: just noticed it's my 777th post biggrin.gif Edited by erufiku

QUOTE (erufiku @ Aug 29 2008, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
こんばん は!

Just saw this topic (back on the boards for now... I guess). Here's the address and telephone number:
4741 Boul Robert, Montreal H1R 3E6 Tel: (514) 955-9995

Last time I went there was in March'08. Small box of Coco's was 1.50$CAN. Call ahead to see if they have enough, last time I wanted to buy 15 but they only had 12 in stock.

Good luck smile.gif

ps: just noticed it's my 777th post biggrin.gif

Will they ship those coals over to ontario?

Sorry for not responding sooner guys, I've been away from the boards for a while. I dealt with George directly, and he's pretty slow with his e-mail responses but he does pull through. He shipped stuff to me here in Calgary, AB, so I'm sure he'd do it for Ontario as well.

I didn't do any price negotiations and I got 10 large boxes (84 pieces each box) for $50 total, plus another $50 or so for shipping.

• 2 months later...
Heys guys,
After reading so much about it, I contact George from the Osimex group. It didnt take two phone calls and here I am with 10 boxes of 84 pieces of coconara, direct from the supplier....and AT A GREAT PRICE! I went to their office, chatted a little with George and left with my boxes. I calculated that it costs me less then buying 3 kings. He told me that he is more then interested in distributing to the rest of Canada and he allowed me to add his contact info here:

Baaklini Georges
Vice-President
PatiBoul Foods Inc - Osimex Group
4020 Steinberg, Saint Laurent,
Quebec, Canada, H4R 2G7
Tel: (514) 335-9787
Fax: (514) 335-4555
georges.baaklini@osimexgroup.com

He is a pretty cool guy and an ambitious business man. He is working with a couple of coffee shops to offer exclusively Coconara, to help get the word out.

Enjoy my Canadian smokers, believe me, it is definitly worth it.