Mattarios2

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Had an excellent transaction with John (Mattarios2). He purchased an Elmas 618 shank from me, along with an Elmas windcover, tray, and bowl adapter. His replies were lightning fast, within minutes, and it was one of the smoothest transactions I've ever had with someone on Hookah Forum. Fast payment via PayPal. Would GLADLY trade with him again. Thanks for a pleasant trade, John!

• 7 months later...
Had a really great transaction with John (Mattarios2). I picked up an older KM Basha stem+tray from him and 3 vases. Everything was packaged extremely well, with plenty of bubble wrap and packing peanuts to make sure nothing was smashing into each other. He was very pleasant to deal with and has maintained contact frequently throughout the whole process to make sure everything was going well. I would do business with him again, without a doubt.

• 10 months later...

Bought a vase from this man, was shipped to the wrong name though that may have been my fault. 

The vase came well packed, with 0 risk of broken. It also arrived clean and free of any smell. 

It was a fast and clean transaction. 

Glad it arrived safely. The whole name thing, I never got one from you, when you sent me your address there was no name included and when I went to ship it I said eh, his name has the name ken in it so we can go with ken lol.

the name really doesn't matter. even if an issue arose with the package, if you go to the post office and show your ID that has your address on it that matches the address on the package you are golden.

Anywhoo, glad it made it there safely!

• 5 months later...

Couldn't find a trade review thread for him, if any mods can find one please merge:

Sold him one of my mini phunnels, super fast payment. Easy transaction. 10/10!