Mattarios2

i bought some tangiers off of him, and it arrived to my house in about 2 days.
everything was nicely sealed in a glad container.
the box was filled with bubblewrap and peanuts.

he's a great guy to deal with fast,friendly, and he takes car of you.

he even got insurance on my package at his expense.
i will def. be trading/buying from him again!

I ordered some exoticas from him, not only did give me like 3 weeks to get the money to him as soon as I did he shipped them priority which cost $10 of the money I paid him! And they got here in two days. So purely awesome, def. do biz with again.

Especially if he gets a hold of more tangiers wink.gif

I wanted it by Friday, I got it by Friday with what seems to be about a quarter of the world's bubble wrap wrapped around it. I had to use my African machette to cut through the forest of air and plastic until I finally reached my ultimate goal; the sacred medium phunnel.
excellent trade. Thanks matt.

AGAIN another great trade with Matt.

Not only did he come through as an A+ in my book on the last trade (above) he read my review and offered some tangiers he wasn't using.

Unfortunately I didn't have the cash at the time so him being the cool guy he is offered to send the tangiers my way and let me pay as soon as I could. That's AWESOME. Because as everyone knows tobacco desire is always > than money flow. So he really helped me out.

Plus a long time friend is here for a month before he finally graduates and I won't see him for quite some time, so I wanted to introduce him to some tangiers and Matt really hooked me up when it came to that.

Great guy, great trade, highly recommended.

• 2 months later...
Great trader! Fast communication and fast shipping got to me in less than 3 days! I never tried cocos and asked if he could part with some and he sent me some to try. All the materials were well packaged the tangiers came in an airtight container and was then placed in a box with wadding to prevent excessive movement! Again great trader. If we were in prison I'd protect him in the showers!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
AWESOME TRADER!

I think he lives on here.... i was getting updates on my phone all the time and i was like "Damn! he's fast!"

then cut me a good deal on a small phunnel cause i broked mine.

went from a maybe i'll buy it to a "it will be in the mail tomorrow" from him!

shipped in 2 days!

A+++

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I bought around 500g of AF mint shisha from mattarios2. I'm in Montreal, Canada, and he shipped it really fast. Arrived in a great packaging, looked like he took care before he sent it. The shisha was very good quality, moist and double ziplocked.
Thank you very much mattarios, will definitely trade again with you.

• 4 weeks later...
My KM vase broke a little bit ago, I posted about it, and mattarios2 offered to sell me a vase for real cheap. The vase was packaged very nicely. Great Transaction.

Thank you so much,
Tabs
Edited by echotc

Did a little minor shisha swap with John last week, everything went smoothly, great guy, and quick shipping. Have no fear in dealing with him!

• 1 month later...
This guy is great to do business with. I ordered a phunnel from him. We had great communication, but most of all his service was top of the line. Everything was shipped and recieved within 3 days. Packaging was great. I had to do a lot of unwrapping to get to the precious cargo. When I opened it it was just as pictured. Cant wait to fire it up. I will be getting more things from him in the future.

• 1 month later...
Well.

I have to also congratulate Matt on his brilliant trading skills. Had some sample bits that he had picked up
and he shipped them to me in 5 days flat (US to England!).

Charged me exactly what the shipping cost too - allways a nice touch I feel.

Very impressed.

JD

mattarios hooked me up with some Nakhla Mizo Guava and Watermelon...communication was constant and as soon as he get the tobacco, he sent it my way. Great trader if you want to be constantly in the know of your trade/transaction...and who doesn't?

10/10

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
another great transaction with Mattar....i ordered 1 kilo of Mizo Guava and it had to be sent in 2 separate packages...also, shipping was a bit more than expected, yet Mattar covered the extra cost without even asking me to compensate him...

great great guy.

you rock Mattar!!

• 3 weeks later...
First time trading with anyone on HF was with Matt this week. I bought his Mash'al for a clean $100 bucks. This was a perfect transaction, nothing went wrong and it made it to my house in 2 days just like he said. Packed it so NOTHING would happen to it no matter what. He also surprised me with a BUNCH of random tobacco, made my day smile.gif.

A+ for Mattarios. Would do a trade with this guy any day.

• 5 weeks later...