Show Off Your Rides

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
QUOTE (cotsi95 @ Apr 20 2009, 09:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (ColibriDon @ Apr 20 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Who needs doors?! It's such a more pleasant ride without doors, seriously!

Seriously it is i love it!

Cotsi, you really drive that death trap!? Christ man, be careful. I don't even want to think about a side impact crash.

I was able to get my bumper back on. A church van pulled an insanely illegal and dangerous move to cut me off today, needless to say I'm probably going to hell.

QUOTE (fineout @ Apr 23 2009, 08:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
coudlnt you have just you know..found a white one?

We tried. Checked with like 5 different dealers and looked on craigslist/ebay, and we could only find silver and black.

We were able to get a really good deal on it, though, so the work getting done isnt breaking the bank tooooooo much smile.gif

• 1 month later...
i own a Acura TSX 2006...known to be a honda accord in japan ....have plenty of mods done to it ...enjoy....

present how it looks with cleared headlights ...

I rolled my 2008 Scion tC, long story.. drinking driving crashing and injuring someone = 6 months jail (4 months house arrest) 4 years probation, 69k restitution and 16 weeks of alcohol and addiction behavior classes.

Learned lots and lots of lessons

sick ride, latin.

i drive a white 1997 toyota corolla with about 200k miles on it. it's bruised up and is mad ghetto...but i love it smile.gif gets me home from college and around locally without whining too much

edit: fuck OBY....that sucks man. best of luck with all of that. I stay far away from drinking and driving...never made sense to me but i know that it always starts to after a few beers Edited by Moefasaaa

Ok, I have a question and have to decide in 8 hours so I decided against posting a whole new topic...I own a 94 honda delSol, little red two seater. I found a supra style spoiler for it on eBay and it is at $50 right now. I have been wanting to put a spoiler on for a long time now, and think this may be the one, what do you guys think? Too much? I know it is going to be a tight fit as the wing is really wide and my car is not. Here is a pic of my car, and a pic of what my car could theoretically look like after i am done. I will have to paint the wing as it is pink right now, but I figure for $50, why not try it.

sorry for the shitty image of my car, it is all I can find right now of the rear.
Again, the second pic is theoretically what it could look like, except mine, of course, doesn't have those fancy tail lights, body kit and shinyness.
Oh, and here is the actual spoiler:
Edited by delSol_si

QUOTE (lowspeedchase @ Jun 19 2009, 09:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited... way too many mods to mention wink.gif

Did it come with or without the boat?

QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 23 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, I have a question and have to decide in 8 hours so I decided against posting a whole new topic...I own a 94 honda delSol, little red two seater. I found a supra style spoiler for it on eBay and it is at $50 right now.

Meh, I think it is a bit much. ETA: Nevermind I think it is a lot better than the shit I see around these parts.
Sidenote: I have ALWAYS wanted a Supra. If only they were selling the Supra for $50 sad.gif

QUOTE (arcane @ Jun 23 2009, 12:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i'm in korea...this is how i roll...

Are you looking to get some wings for your ride also? wink.gif Edited by coastlines