Show Off Your Rides

QUOTE (modisess @ Oct 16 2008, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tati @ Oct 15 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not as good as some here, but its all I got...

[attachment=2417:IMG_1994.JPG]
[attachment=2418:IMG_1999.JPG]

Sorry for the shitty quality...

how'd you get that polished and waxed so nicely?

no comment wink.gif biggrin.gif

how did my thread turn into ricer central ?????

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My baby 03 RX8

In aus we only got the 177kw model, shes a 6sp, with maz front lip and spoiler. Leatherpack too (bose 9spkr system, xenons and driving lights) and a 12" DST sub

QUOTE (NickReppinThe909 @ Oct 20 2008, 08:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (modisess @ Oct 16 2008, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Tati @ Oct 15 2008, 01:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not as good as some here, but its all I got...

[attachment=2417:IMG_1994.JPG]
[attachment=2418:IMG_1999.JPG]

Sorry for the shitty quality...

how'd you get that polished and waxed so nicely?

no comment wink.gif biggrin.gif

how did my thread turn into ricer central ?????

hahah

QUOTE (mdl @ Oct 29 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^

Sweet 914. Anything done to it or is it stock?

Thanks

its pretty much original. Mom is the original owner, so original block, interior, fuel injection, etc. I have bored it out a bit (bigger pistons, etc), the 2litre monza exhaust and stuff. I basically refirbished the car (and did the body work) so that it would be a good dd. Im saving for some new tires and better suspension so I can improve my autox times Edited by dw914er

QUOTE (dw914er @ Oct 29 2008, 10:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (mdl @ Oct 29 2008, 12:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^

Sweet 914. Anything done to it or is it stock?

Thanks

its pretty much original. Mom is the original owner, so original block, interior, fuel injection, etc. I have bored it out a bit (bigger pistons, etc), the 2litre monza exhaust and stuff. I basically refirbished the car (and did the body work) so that it would be a good dd. Im saving for some new tires and better suspension so I can improve my autox times

Nice! I always wanted one but every single car I went to look at had some serious rust going on so I said screw it.
I always wanted to stick a Subie motor in one like this; http://www.renegadehybrids.com/914/Subie/C...onPictures.html

Ill have pics of my kickass ride up in a day or so. But to hold you guys over I did this about 2 years ago while on my way home from a 7pm-10pm class.

http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y282/NUBBS/Broken%20Saturn/
About 45mph the Passenger Side wheel broke off at the mounting of the axle(still havent found the wheel anywhere) so turning left to go down the road was a lil tricky. Still managed to jump the curb blowing out the 2 front tires, took out a light post, a road sign(broke the windshield), then LUCKILY stayed in the garss for about 80 yards, and ended up in a ditch hitting a tree at about 5mph. Seriously if the car went into the ditch about 5 feet earlier than it did I would have fell about 15 feet into a drainage. Being 18 at the time and male I was found 51% at fault by my insurance, until even they couldnt find the wheel. Now I have an even better rate than before. HAHAhaha

QUOTE (wpw36 @ Oct 30 2008, 02:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mustang, mustang? and nice t bird is is SC?

the 1st car is going to be a lightningbird with a supercharded 5.4

the 2nd is a 78 cobra with a mean little 351W

the 3rd is my 88 t-bird (ex turbo coupe) bult 302 with a 3800 stall and 456:1 rear gear

Mine's a 2002 Sunfire GT 5speed. (pic's not mine, but it's the same exact car) If I remember later I'll put up pics of my old car. 68 Mustang, I'm sad that it's gone, but it would die here in the salt air negative.gif Edited by Cerritus

• 1 month later...