Show Off Your Rides

im incredibly jealous of that golf r32, not many of those made it into australia but I saw one on the freeway today.... HOT.

I had a suzuki swift GTi for a while there... now I drive....

and the project in the works (cafe racer build)

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its not as fancy as some of the others, but here is my 2001 ford f150 pickup

Huge dent in the rear drivers side door, a tree came down a hit it. If the truck was sitting another inch over it would of hit the window, breaking it. Also my dad backed into me, and he screwed up the trim over the wheel well.

People are always asking what the stickers are for. The Donzi is a brand of boat, basically a speed boat, made by the same people that made the cigarette boats. My parents own 2, a 24ft Black Widow that has a 1990 Chevy 454, and a 16ft Donzi Classic that has a 1979 Chevy 350. The fish on the right says Arcadia MI, which is the town that my dad grew up in and were we go in the summer. I used to have a smaller box in there so you could actually see the stickers, Im thinking about moving them to the top of the window but I'm not sure how that would look...

QUOTE (HaZe_x @ Jul 4 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jul 3 2008, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where do you get the blue lights? I'm fucking clueless on where to get these custom parts.

I got mine on ebay, Much cheaper then Autozone..etc, make sure you buy the right part number.

How do I know what the right part number is for my Frontier, I've been noticing it's a little bit harder to find custom parts for japanese trucks. They just dont expect that we wanna deck em out, lol.

QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jul 5 2008, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (HaZe_x @ Jul 4 2008, 11:03 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Bulldog_916 @ Jul 3 2008, 11:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Where do you get the blue lights? I'm fucking clueless on where to get these custom parts.

I got mine on ebay, Much cheaper then Autozone..etc, make sure you buy the right part number.

How do I know what the right part number is for my Frontier, I've been noticing it's a little bit harder to find custom parts for japanese trucks. They just dont expect that we wanna deck em out, lol.

Here you go..

http://www.sylvania.com/ConsumerProducts/A...ide/default.htm

QUOTE (habib @ Jun 25 2008, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Subaru Impreza WRX STI VI Jap Spec
mod: HKS Silent Hipower zorst
HKS ECU
Uprated fuel pump
GFB Hybrid BOV

Sweet GC man!

I'll show some suby love too.

Also, the daily.

Nick, I'd never seen photos of your G35 before. Hot damn that thing is clean!

mdl, I love the look of black rims on the WRXs. When I get outta school and have money for a car its going to be a subi, hopefully a WRX STi if possible...
Right now I'm rocking the 97 Accord EX sedan, nothing cool...

QUOTE (mdl @ Jul 5 2008, 06:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (habib @ Jun 25 2008, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Subaru Impreza WRX STI VI Jap Spec
mod: HKS Silent Hipower zorst
HKS ECU
Uprated fuel pump
GFB Hybrid BOV

Sweet GC man!

I'll show some suby love too.

Also, the daily.

Nick, I'd never seen photos of your G35 before. Hot damn that thing is clean!

thanks bro now it has smoked taillights and a few other top secret things done to it lol

and matt when are you gonna make your way up to redlands and smoke with me and some of my buddies ?