Dallas Area Smoke Sessions

freezerburn456

Just wondering if any of you Dallas area guys and gals would want to get together for a smoking session.

I would be more than willing to supply most of the tobacco from my shop, and most of our exotic blends that are'nt on the menu.

Just hit me up with a PM if you want to get together

QUOTE (freezerburn456 @ Jun 21 2008, 01:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Just wondering if any of you Dallas area guys and gals would want to get together for a smoking session.

I would be more than willing to supply most of the tobacco from my shop, and most of our exotic blends that are'nt on the menu.

Just hit me up with a PM if you want to get together

Im up in mckinney and would be down for a meet up.

Ok. We can either do it at my apt where i have nearly every flavor of starbuzz and some other, or at where I work where I have every flavor of starbuzz, and pretty much everything else in Layalina, al waha and nakhla.

Heres what i have at home:

Starbuzz:
rose, passion kiss, orange, strawberry daquiri grape, wild mint, citrus mist, wildberry mint, white peach, sweet melon, spearmint, strawberry, jasmine, coconut, pinapple, kiwi, plum, lemon mint, white grape, rasberry, blueberry, blue mist, cherry, guava, marlett, pomegranite, sweet apple, sour apple, vanilla, blackberry, apple, banana, black grape, citrus mint, cosmopolitan, lemon, margarita, mango, passion kiss, watermelon, wildberry

Layalina:
grape, mint, jasmine?,

Hookah Hookah:
kiwi, lemonade

Al Fakher:
grape

Al Ajamay:
mint