Tangiers reviews

areca nut, betel leaves, lime (calcium oxide)...mint, cloves..thats all i can really think of to guess until i actually try some.im starting to get really, really tempted to try some of these betel nuts.thanks a lot for a new future addiction, tangiers.oh, and the lime acts as an alkaloid for the betel nut, so that it can get into the body easily.  kinda like nicotine in tobacco.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wrote up a handful of short reviews / initial reactions.  I just wanted to get another opinion on here asap while I tweaked the smoke process and the new "base" set.  Needless to say, the thread is on page 2 or 3 with 55+ views and 0 replies.  Ill go ahead and bump it or something.  Still a couple more flavors to try.

Hmm...first and foremost I'd say:
"Follow the directions given to you by the manufacturer or don't come crying to us!"
Other than that i'd say to tell people to start off easy with the heat. Many flavours like AF and Romman you use a lot morecharcoal than with the Tangiers and if you use as much as you are used to...the results will make you think there is something wrong wtih the Ma'asell.

Yes, Mushy, and although the individual components have eliminated as being exclusive, but not necessarily as being part of the whole. Again if somebody guessed banana when the correct answer was banana split or if someone guessed tomato when the answer was pizza...so, the smaller single component suggestions may be right (as being part of the answer), but not the answer themselves. Several people are so hot, its not even funny. Mushrat has a good handle on this...And er, uh No, Sariel, it isn't sausage. That could be a fair answer, but its not right.

For those of you who have smoked my tobacco, who wants to be part of this round of new flavor testing? I might be bringing through 8 or 10 possibilities. Lets see:cherry, mango, papaya, coconut, horchata, tropical punch, plum, butterscotch, tasty peach (as opposed to kashmir or juicy peach), there's a few more...who's interested?

I would love to test out your new flavours. It's time to stock up again anyway, and I've got Double Orange, Kasmir Peach, and Rasberry on the way (along with AF Cappucino).Maybe it will save me from myself from making my own Habanero flvour.

just got my order of juicy peach in today! mushrat wasnt kidding! its killer! delicious, with a good, thich smoke. a bit heavier than my usual al fakher smoking, but not in a bad way at all. my fakher golden strawberry i ordered with it is getting lonely! and tangiers, i think papaya and plum would be just grand!

Tangiers, Im always down for anything you care to send my way.  Several of those flavors sound interesting.  Your call though, so let me know.On another note, I just smoked your raspberry, and I think its my new favorite.  My girlfriend agreed that it was great.  Its probably the longest we have smoked one session.  Are there any flavors in existance by other companies that you dont have covered?  You seem to have all the usual bases covered (x2 with kashmir line) and then some.  For a company that I hadnt even heard of prior to a month or so ago, you seem to have exploded onto the market.  Hope business is doing well for you.Im curious about the kashmir additive, but Im afraid I may never know.  Im horribly un-knowledgeable about drugs.

Oooooh! Spring Apricot Blend may be coming back! Well, if you haven't tried it, hmmm...you may have to. I found vanilla flavors notably disappointing, so I tweaked my vanilla and its actually "vanilla creme" which is a mix of butterscotch and vanilla. Butterscotch is VERY sensitive to humidity changes, so I'm trying to nail a more resilient one down. Cherry is a very easy flavor to make bad copies of (no offense to anybody, just my opinion), mango too. I want really, really orgasmic, toe-curling, pry your finger-nails out of the hose-good cherry and mango flavors. I'm still working on them...apricot worked out, watermelon too. Pineapple to a lesser degree. I tried some Fahker Plum and I thought is was a very...hmmm...I thought is tastted like under-ripe leaves. I think it could be a lot better, plum, oddly enough, is not the easiest flavor to nail...I'm close with this plum, so hopefully it works out. Its not an easy flavor at all, I think its incredibly bold to try to make it in the first place, despite my pointed criticisms, bravo Fakher!Sorry, I get so...darned excited about tobacco I just ramble on. Forgive me for what might be construed as an overly-dramatic commercial. I didn't mean it. (New! Improved! More smiley faces, starting Jan. 1!)