Tangiers reviews

Jimson Weed,  we had a ton of that growing around here in AZ.  Those things are quite painfull to run into,  i had a bad experience while trail riding through the desert and falling into a batch :(, those thorns are quite painfull....I'll def give you a pm Tangiers,  thx.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess away...I can just secretly tell you if you're right...I'll give away a free Tangiers ceramic head to the first person who can guess correctly. In fact, I'll make one of my new style "mushroom" heads I'm introducing Jan. 1!

Saffron.
It has been written that around 600 B.C. Phoenicians were searching for a mysterious plant in Kashmir, one whose silky threads had a pungent scent that chased away melancholy and had the characteristic of making strong dye.

Ya...did some research at work and was looking into saffron...never realized they made a liquor out of it before now, or that it has medicinal uses...
But a recreational drug?
GODS i love a challange....

All exceptional guesses...all wrong...Lets say, for the sake of argument, I'm defining a "flavor" in this way: You guess, vanilla, banana, chocolate...I say "wrong...its banana split." The flavor is more of a composite flavor, but its "flavor" is very stylistic, like all strawberry daquiris are going to taste more or less familiar. Kashmir  is like this...if you've had it, you'll know...No limit on guesses: 

i smoked some things when i was young that was from kashmir but i know that it isnt that you usei never tried any of your kashmir flavours but as you told me the other night it sound really intresting so who knows one day i mayby try it any way i have tried your watermelon and i have to thank you for a nice smoke and i must say i really never get a buzz from the hookah but this time i really got a nice buzz and i really had a good experience so you could really see me as a future customer of your products (any plans on smaller packs or some sampler packs in the future ?)
Alen

Since everything is handmade, it takes me as much time, roughly, to make 1 Kg as it does 50g. Since the labor represents 80+% of the  component cost and I price a Kg at $25, that makes a 50g cost $4.25...if I sell (wholesale) 250g for $6.25, why bother?I'm glad you like the watermelon, Alen

Back to business...
Kashmir Apple:
I don't know what it is..but I like it!
Don't know how much was the Kashmir and how much was the apple, but this is a DAMN nice flavour all around....
Have a new guess i'll be posting to Tangiers.
Got me heat right on the first try this time and managed to keep it going through out the session, which I kept going for an entire football game. The flavour was still going strong when I quit.
I'm going to smoke the Kasmir peach next so I can isolate the Kasmir from the Fruit...
Feeling particularly mellow as well....

i always considered myself to be a bit knowledgable about drugs - but i havent even heard of this one before. "______ is a mild central nervous system stimulant which increases
respiration. As a stimulant it is used by more people in the world than
any other, being extremely popular in India, Thailand, Indonesia and
other Asian cultures. ______ has also been shown to improve serial
learning and memory as well as counteracting intestinal parasites."

Kashmir Apple was my 7th attempt at an indirect flavor composition. I may be rereleasing #5, apricot spring blend (I called it something else before). In Jan-Feb.I'm glad you liked it. I hope you found the experience as profound as it was for me to invent it.

areca nut.. betel nut.. pugua.. mama'on.. betel leaf .. pupulu.. appearantly theres a chewing tobacco called Mickey Twist that mixes betel nut and betel leaf. perhaps thats your banana split?this stuff is supposed to be used at social gatherings, and promote good will...if these arent ingredients in your kashmier, they should be!lime can also be added .. not the fruit, the chemical stuff. idk if that would be terribly smokable though?

"
For the seasoned chewer, [i]'amaska'[/i] i.e. the chewing tobacco brand
"Mickey Twist" is mixed with the nut and leaf. For the brave at heart,
[i]'afuk'[/i] or lime powder is also incorporated into the chewing experience.
Lime is an alkaline white powder residue which results from cooking coral over
an intense bonfire for several days."- [url="http://ns.gov.gu/pugua.htmlsounds....delicious"]http://ns.gov.gu/pugua.htmlsounds....delicious[/url]?

[color="#cc0033"]Paan
An Indian meal finishes with Paan- the name given to the collection of spices and condiments chewed with betel leaves. Found throughout eastern Asia, Betel is mildly intoxicating and addictive. But after a meal it is taken as a mild digestive in small amounts. Paan sellers have a number of little trays and containers in which they mix either sadha or Mitha (sweet) paans. The ingredient may include apart from the betel nut itself, lime paste, various spices and even a dash of opium for a better price. The whole concoction is folded up cleverly and chewed.[/color]