Anyone Get Neals Email?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Joshmmc' post='264663' date='Jun 18 2008, 09:08 PM']

I bet mommy is so proud of her daughter becoming famous on the internet for being a teenie squatter.
It she doesn't dance on a pole for her crack money now - she probably will when she turns 15 and gets a fake ID.

es no bueno.
Definitely not a place that I would pay to go and smoke.
Way too many guys with their shirts off if you ask me wry.gif

When I ordered from TDP i assumed that they were just a hookah shop. I see why they are having so many problems.

QUOTE (cha0ticpanda @ Jun 19 2008, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think you all just love to trash neal. hes not a bad dude, and believe me neal checks id's he covers his ass pretty well after the raid. And those wernt strippers, they were girls that came to his party...

Lol like he covers his ass with permits for his business? I'm sure all those id's got checked.....not.....

QUOTE (cha0ticpanda @ Jun 19 2008, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i think you all just love to trash neal. hes not a bad dude, and believe me neal checks id's he covers his ass pretty well after the raid. And those wernt strippers, they were girls that came to his party...

I have nothing against neal personally. The pictures of the parties showed me that he is not just a hookah vendor/lounge that I thought he was. In my previous post I was saying that if I was in Vegas and wanted to go to a hookah lounge I would probably not go to his because I see hookahing a way to relax.
I think he has too much going on between his shops and online, I think he needs to concentrate on one. From what I can see he is trying to do everything basically by himself, so of course he wont be able to give everyone the great customer service that I have heard about on the forums.

just my .02 cents

wb

QUOTE (willbb123 @ Jun 19 2008, 10:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (cha0ticpanda @ Jun 19 2008, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have nothing against neal personally. The pictures of the parties showed me that he is not just a hookah vendor/lounge that I thought he was. In my previous post I was saying that if I was in Vegas and wanted to go to a hookah lounge I would probably not go to his because I see hookahing a way to relax.
I think he has too much going on between his shops and online, I think he needs to concentrate on one. From what I can see he is trying to do everything basically by himself, so of course he wont be able to give everyone the great customer service that I have heard about on the forums.

just my .02 cents

wb

i think thats the most reasonable post ive seen so far.