Ask A Stupid Question

Chadkciw

A shitdog?

When did Neals hookah lounge turn into a strip club?

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jun 17 2008, 02:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jun 17 2008, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Do you feel... like we do?

Don't say what say Huh? scratch_one-s_head.gif

Of all the people, I thought you would have gotten the Peter Frampton line the quickest... empathy2.gif

Eleventy billion.

Is it true that Red Bull is just Chuck Norris' canned urine?

Get done with work at 5:35 and be kinda pissed about not being able to leave at a quarter till. I mean, did that CV shaft really need to get replaced that night? I suppose when the boss's wife's car need work done, Joe gets the shaft. The CV shaft replacement, to be exact. And then to make matters worse, Joe hit the tail end of rush hour traffic on 67 South. Usually he misses it coming home, but then again he usually gets off of 67 South by the time 5:10 rolls around.

To make matters worse, Joe's power is out because he forgot to pay his electric bill. That porterhouse he was gonna have tonight? Yeah. In this 95 degree weather, that fridge only kept things cool for about 3 hours, which means that steak has been warmed up since 11am. Its not like it was frozen; he had been marinating that bad boy for 2 days in the fridge, which is already pushing the limit. It would probably be okay, but Joe doesn't want to risk it. Getting food poisoning from bad steak isn't condusive to Joe's fishing trip this weekend.

So, in short, WWJD? Joe would throw out the steak.

Will president Bush get elected for a 3rd term in office??