Ask A Stupid Question

Chadkciw

I'd blow a polar bear.

How much peanut butter does it take to get a polar bear to return the favor?

If by tap you mean strap her to a moose, slather her hot nakedness in Nutella, and send them off into rabid wolverine country, then you have a deal!

If you were handed 2 different color pills by a strange large man in a latex trenchcoat and sunglasses (indoors), and given an Alice in Wonderland reference would you take one or get the hells out of there? Edited by giant ninja robot

Sure, he made a Lewis Carrol reference, he's got to be legit.

Why do criminals in movies always wait until they get the butts handed to them before they pull out their 9mm that's stuck in the back of their pants that has inexplicably not been lost during the preceding ass whooping?

I'm sure they just forget it's there, like when you accidentally wash a pen that you forgot was in your pants pocket.

If you had the opportunity to sex up your absolute fantasy gal but her happy place was covered in wasabi, would you do it?

• 1 month later...
bump because this thread is wonderful, and the question WAS:

If you had the opportunity to sex up your absolute fantasy gal but her happy place was covered in wasabi, would you do it?

An infinite number since the Marvels keep destroying them as they approach the egg in question.

So will old white guy fu manchu mustaches ever be the rage again?

• 4 weeks later...
I love desk.

How much wood could a woodchick chuck if he had biomechanically enhanced arms and a bad temper?