Never In My Life Have I Been So Offended. This Is Absolutely Ridiculous.

He sent out an email this morning inviting me, and I am assuming others based on the layout of the email, to join his new forum....and that's all I have to say about that.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 16 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He sent out an email this morning inviting me, and I am assuming others based on the layout of the email, to join his new forum....and that's all I have to say about that.

In the time I have know this chap he has started no less than 3 forums before.. this would be #4. and that's all i have to say about that too tongue.gif

Just wanted to share my experience. I purchased some stuff from him. I sent countless emails and messages here on the forum asking when my stuff was going to ship. On the second week I called and spoke to Neal. He said he was sorry and that he would throw in some goodies for the delay. I received my stuff like 4 days later and guess what no goodies. I was fine with that I didn't complain or anything I was just glad to receive my stuff. After that I never purchased from him again cause he takes a long time to send stuff. I was surprised how many people praise him and have awesome feedback. I find it hard to believe that everyone else receives their stuff on time from him. Anyways I decided to purchase some Fantasia shisha but I purchased from somewhere else cause I needed it sooner and thought that I would not receive it on time if I bought from Neal. I was pretty much flamed for buying from another vendor other than from Neal from a couple of members on here. Oh well. just my .2cents Edited by neu318

QUOTE (Johnny_D @ Jun 16 2008, 11:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Stuie @ Jun 16 2008, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

In the time I have know this chap he has started no less than 3 forums before.. this would be #4. and that's all i have to say about that too tongue.gif

Yeah and according to people - he's advertising that it has "all the features on HookahDomain"... yeah... right. This guy has issues. He needs to learn how to build a storefront before he attempts any kind of community.

From what I've heard... he's about 2 seconds away from being totally "revealed" all over the net... not good for his business if you ask me... If I were you Neal - I'd watch what you say/do from now on - there a lot of people watching. nono.gif

QUOTE (shoresidejake @ Jun 16 2008, 10:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ouch... type "worldhookah" in Google... the RipOffReport is right at the top. What's worst is that I know about 4 people who are also about to type ROR's on WorldHookah...

Looks like a downward slope for the sales chart will be taking place ... shortly :-)

I havnt been on here in awhile because I have been pretty busy with stuff. But today I went to order 6-250gs of AF from DPG and its not going past the shipping selection page. So I went here to see if there were any posts about it being down, and this was the first thread I saw. Even if alot of this is just smoke (tee hee hee) I remember my first order from dpg did take awhile to get here, (I think it was something around a week and a half, and im only a couple states away) but I didnt mind because it was like 40bucks with free shipping. Everything was good but now seeing that others have had problems I dont know if I want to try again to order with them.

P.S. One Item I ordered was a jar of Hookah Hookah and the seal was broken and I mixed it into one bowl and thought it was disgusting so I have not smoked it further. I figured the seal was broken in shipping since its just a sticker, and I figured I just didnt like the brand (its my first try of hookah hookah brand). Oh well thats just my experience with them.

I just had a funny thought, this is a bullshit conspiracy theory but it would be funny if it turned out to be true.

What if Holly IS the one messing everything up, but because the business is in her name Neal can't fire her. So he's is being screwed because customers blame him for mistakes but he has no leverage over Holly to deal with her problems.

Doesn't sound right but i would laugh if it turned out to be true.

QUOTE (guyt @ Jun 21 2008, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just had a funny thought, this is a bullshit conspiracy theory but it would be funny if it turned out to be true.

What if Holly IS the one messing everything up, but because the business is in her name Neal can't fire her. So he's is being screwed because customers blame him for mistakes but he has no leverage over Holly to deal with her problems.

I know its just a theory created for a good laugh, but Hollys mistakes wouldn't make the bad service acceptable.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jun 22 2008, 01:43 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (guyt @ Jun 21 2008, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I know its just a theory created for a good laugh, but Hollys mistakes wouldn't make the bad service acceptable.

Very true. She admitted she was in the wrong and all of Neal's anger went straight to her, he was flipping out on her.