Never In My Life Have I Been So Offended. This Is Absolutely Ridiculous.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (boulderkid303 @ Jun 15 2008, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If neal was a real business man he would get on here and post, not hide about it.

He can't. He's been banned.

QUOTE (mushrat @ Jun 15 2008, 03:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
funny..no mention of the business lisense? I believe you were calling me out for something that actually proved my point rather than showed I was libleing Neal? Any comments onyour accusation aimed at ME? Or are you going to pretend you didn't post any of that? *I* don'tt take well to being called a liar.

I do remember in the past him talking about the lounge being temporarily open for like a week a few months ago and then he was shut down until he got a busines license.

I just spoke with Holly and she informed me that Neal was going through a divorce which is why the business is not in his name. She also stated that she would appreciate it if everyone would not jump to conclusions regarding that.

This is holly i would like it if you people would quit jumping to conculsions about the business linese. we open our first store back in oct 2006, the second store in feb 2007. THE STORES ARE IN MY NAME:(1)BECUSE HE WAS GOING THROGH A DIVORCE. (2) HIS FAMILY DONT LIKE ME AND IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HIM THEY WOULD TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD GET SHIT. SO DONT GO JUMPIMG TO CONCLUSIONS THAT ARNT TRUE. AS FOR THE MAILORDER CUSTOMERS I PACK YOUR ORDERS WHEN THEY LEAVE HERE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING THAT WAS ORDERED MAYBE YOU SHOULD BLAME THE MAIL SYSTEM. I DO KNOW ALOT OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DO GET LOOKED THROGH AND MAYBE THEY DONT PUT IT ALL BACK. WE HAD ONE FRON ITALY COME BACK AND THE STUFF IN THE BOX WAS NOT LIKE HOW I PACKED IT THERE WAS NO BUBBLE WRAP IN THE BOX AT ALL THE COAL WERE TORE OPEN. AND WHY THE HELL WOULD WE REPACK OR PUT DIFFERNT TOBACCO IN THE TANGIERS THIS IS ABSOLUTY STUPID. THIS IS WHY I DONT COME ON HERE AND POST BECUASE IN THE END EVERYONE STARTS A BUNCH OF HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA GIRL BULLSHIT. MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD GET TO KNOW NEAL AND YOU WILL FIND HE IS AMAZING GUY WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP.

QUOTE (wildcat15 @ Jun 15 2008, 11:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is holly i would like it if you people would quit jumping to conculsions about the business linese. we open our first store back in oct 2006, the second store in feb 2007. THE STORES ARE IN MY NAME:(1)BECUSE HE WAS GOING THROGH A DIVORCE. (2) HIS FAMILY DONT LIKE ME AND IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HIM THEY WOULD TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD GET SHIT. SO DONT GO JUMPIMG TO CONCLUSIONS THAT ARNT TRUE. AS FOR THE MAILORDER CUSTOMERS I PACK YOUR ORDERS WHEN THEY LEAVE HERE THEY HAVE EVERYTHING THAT WAS ORDERED MAYBE YOU SHOULD BLAME THE MAIL SYSTEM. I DO KNOW ALOT OF THE INTERNATIONAL ORDERS DO GET LOOKED THROGH AND MAYBE THEY DONT PUT IT ALL BACK. WE HAD ONE FRON ITALY COME BACK AND THE STUFF IN THE BOX WAS NOT LIKE HOW I PACKED IT THERE WAS NO BUBBLE WRAP IN THE BOX AT ALL THE COAL WERE TORE OPEN. AND WHY THE HELL WOULD WE REPACK OR PUT DIFFERNT TOBACCO IN THE TANGIERS THIS IS ABSOLUTY STUPID. THIS IS WHY I DONT COME ON HERE AND POST BECUASE IN THE END EVERYONE STARTS A BUNCH OF HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA GIRL BULLSHIT. MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD GET TO KNOW NEAL AND YOU WILL FIND HE IS AMAZING GUY WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP.

Uh, money?
And
I think you and neal both need to take business ethics 101. If shit doesn't go your way, don't yell at it. Get it figured out with a professional attitude. By doing this your just hurting yourself and your pockets will show it. Edited by KLD

QUOTE (wildcat15 @ Jun 15 2008, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
AND WHY THE HELL WOULD WE REPACK OR PUT DIFFERNT TOBACCO IN THE TANGIERS THIS IS ABSOLUTY STUPID. THIS IS WHY I DONT COME ON HERE AND POST BECUASE IN THE END EVERYONE STARTS A BUNCH OF HIGH SCHOOL DRAMA GIRL BULLSHIT. MAYBE YOU GUYS SHOULD GET TO KNOW NEAL AND YOU WILL FIND HE IS AMAZING GUY WHO WOULD DO ANYTHING TO HELP.

In my case you replaced the product I ordered with something else from the same brand because you were out of stock. I've never had a major problem with TDPG because everything worked out for me in the end, even if it took nearly a month; but, if he literally takes the time out of his day to call and yell at a customer over something like a mixed up order he shouldn't be surprised when it stirs up a bit of drama. It's cool that he apologized, but his rep. with online customers is still likely to take a hit after that.

1. Next person to post picture of people with Mental Disorders running is going on a fucking vacation. Don't like the thread, feel free not to read it.

2. No need to report Holly's post. We are aware of it.

well, how about it taking over a month for people to get their orders

and the things missing...I'm calling you out on that cause thats a load of crock...you overlook something, fine...but blaming it on the postal service when its all sealed in a box or saying that people are trying to cheat you...ya, there are some crooks out there...but look at the number of complaints along this line...I find it too unlikely for the coincidence of a ton of crooks to be lurking around here...for the most part, everyone I've met on here are honest, decent people, with the exception of a few

and like someone else said... business ethics 101. You don't sit there and cuss out a customer, yet alone call them to do it. In general, the only time I've seen business owners cuss w/ customers, is when they are close friends/regulars(like me buying a pack of smokes everyday at the 711 for the past 8yrs)...

Neal can be a cool guy, but you guys need to grow up and learn how things are done right in the world of supply and demand

I don't think the DPG would risk losing their business by repackaging tobacco IMO

I've seen on these forums that whenever Neal gives something to someone like FOTM or another freebie everyone is appreciative of him.

Now all of a sudden there was no flavor of the month for June so people are complaining....I guess people just want something for nothing.

PEOPLE MAKES MISTAKES....There is no need to blow it out of proportion though as has happened in this entire thread.

I think since the original member that had the complaint received his items the thread should be closed. Then again it probably won't happen because the administrators and moderators on this site dislike Neal for some reason.

QUOTE (click267 @ Jun 16 2008, 09:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think since the original member that had the complaint received his items the thread should be closed. Then again it probably won't happen because the administrators and moderators on this site dislike Neal for some reason.

And I am seriously beginning to wonder who you are. You are a serious supporter for Neal.

The moderators on 'this site' Have no opinion either way. But when Neal goes screaming down the phone at Admin and another board member, effing and blinding what do you expect?

Feel free to support who you want Mr Click267, but other members are free to also post opinion. Remember that when you are calling for this thread to be closed.

Just for Clarification :-
I am the Moderator who spoke for Neal on here when he got banned from there. I am the moderator who has stood for Neal after each little outburst [And there has been a few] I've also posted my good experiences with Neal. So I'm not Mr Anti. However I won't do it anymore. Also something for you to consider, He has been banned from all the three main hookah related sites, the Admn of another one Told me that he had grief laden messages on his Voicemail.....

JD Edited by Johnny_D
Clarification

so click267:" you admit he did run the business without a business license at one point and I am correct and you were out of line?

Holly: yelling on the forum is also a good way to make an ass of yourself. How do you explain the month people have been waiting for orders? how to you explain people with problems not getting them fixed? how do you explain domestic packages, unopened by the authorities with mis-packed stuff? How do you feel about everything wrong with the company neal blaming on you. You enjoy being chewed out on live camera? You think what you have posted is going to show how friendly and reasonable you all are? I think not. Since you had a chance to reasonablly explain stuff and instead you went on a tyrade, I think we are done hearing from you. BTW we knew you signed up 2 days ago and have let the account stay open to see what you would do. JD thought you might be reasonable and try to explain stuff. I said you'd do exactly what you did, throw a fit and blame everyone else. If people still have any doubts or feel sarry for Holly for taking the abuse..I think your sympathy has been misplaced. Now both of them are gone and their "friend" Click267 had better do some appologizing real fast or he can join the club.
Mushrat

As fpr giving neal a chance to explain himself. He had the chance and the first thing he did when he got on the forum was to start saying over and over on the chat that he was going to sue me, so click267 your buddy had the chance to explain everything and he blew it. Blame him, not me.

QUOTE (wildcat15 @ Jun 16 2008, 02:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

in my experience, holly doesn't talk like that, she's always been very soft spoken, apologetic, nice even.i suppose she could be pissed....or neal has put something else in her name......hmmmmmm

then again...thats sure sounded like neal anyways...as was pointed out by someone who has spoken with her it doesn't sound like Holly and who else types all in capitals? I guess Neal using holly's account to get past the ban isn't suprising. In which case, he have just heard from Neal...and got what we were expexting. Your opinion now Click?

"THE STORES ARE IN MY NAME:(1)BECUSE HE WAS GOING THROGH A DIVORCE. (2) HIS FAMILY DONT LIKE ME AND IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HIM THEY WOULD TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD GET SHIT."

Umm... why would you have the stores put in your name just because he was going through a divorce? To keep his assets hidden from his wife and the judge? You better hope you don't get caught by the judge, pulling a stunt like that. tsk tsk. And errr... what does his family's opinion of you have to do with your decision to have the stores put in your name? How can his family take the stores away from you?

Something stinks here... like stale french fires. Meh... you are sketching me out. After everything I've heard and read in this thread... I don't think I'd take anything from your company if it was free. *shudder*

(2) HIS FAMILY DONT LIKE ME AND IF SOMETHING WERE TO HAPPEN TO HIM THEY WOULD TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AND I WOULD GET SHIT."

Sounds fun for you.

If you weren't so busy yelling, maybe this would make sense.

-QM

QUOTE (Snoopy1966 @ Jun 16 2008, 09:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes he did run the place with no license. He told me on the phone and I saw it in his posts at another forum. Why do you think the cops were watching the place. Neal even made threads here about it all.

It's insane how one man can bring about so much stress upon himself. Don't want to catch shit? Don't paint a bullseye on your face.