Live Package Tracking With Google Maps

esheg4ever23

For all you impatient people like me, here's a site that shows exactly where your package is on a map:

http://isnoop.net/tracking/

Really came useful when I ordered from H-S, I thought my hookah was going to get here next Monday, but according to this it should be here tomorrow. Just thought I'd share. smile.gif

Here's an example with my tracking number: http://isnoop.net/tracking/index.php?t=1Z+...X+03+5637+130+2 Edited by esheg4ever23

I saw something similar to this one time, except it was a tracking device you could put in your car or someone elses, and then upload the data to google maps and be able to see where you or they went.

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jun 12 2008, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I saw something similar to this one time, except it was a tracking device you could put in your car or someone elses, and then upload the data to google maps and be able to see where you or they went.

That sounds like a creepy stalker girlfriend thing...
Cool stuff with the package tracking though

QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jun 12 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My cousin who's made some less then stellar decsions has one of those on his car that his parents put there. It's pretty fucked up in my opinion but with the trouble my cousin has gotten in it's something prolly needed to be done to monitor him. My Uncle can literally see where his car is at anytime, he can see how fast he's going, he can see where he's exceeded the speed limit in the past, everything....

QUOTE (Victim026 @ Jun 21 2008, 12:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (Big Boss @ Jun 12 2008, 10:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My cousin who's made some less then stellar decsions has one of those on his car that his parents put there. It's pretty fucked up in my opinion but with the trouble my cousin has gotten in it's something prolly needed to be done to monitor him. My Uncle can literally see where his car is at anytime, he can see how fast he's going, he can see where he's exceeded the speed limit in the past, everything....

Yeah, on the website where I saw it there was a disclaimer that said "please check local and state laws for legallity of product."