Idea: Order Request Section In Vendor Area

I was thinking about this today because I've been pulling my hair out trying to search across dozens of vendor sites to find one that has the hookah I want in stock, the phunnel I want in stock, and the specific flavor of Starbuzz I want - and it's not as easy as it seems. Some vendors have one thing, but are out of the others, and I'm trying to find a good way to keep my prices down and shop/ship with the minimal number of orders/vendors/shipments.

My idea would be an area where you could post what you want and vendors could come in and give you a quote for the items you want if they have all the things you are requesting. Maybe they could PM you if they could come up with 4 out of 5 of the things you want - but it would just be a good place where you could post all the things you want in the next order and then hope that in the next few days 2-3 vendors chime in and compete for the best quote.

So, say for instance my list would be:
Mya Artoo upgraded to 2 hose
Starbuzz Lemon Tea
Phunnel bowl

And the first vendor could chime in and say "$120 + shipping"
and if I didn't like the deal, I could hold out, maybe someone else would come in and say "$120 w/ free shipping"
maybe the next day, another vendor came in and says "$100 + shipping" etc etc until you contacted one of them and made a deal.

Would be a neat place for guys like me who want to put in a bigger order than just the things I mentioned above - that I could find all the things I want in one place, and maybe be able to get a break for spending a few hundred with a single vendor.

um..no. It directly violates the terms that vendors have to agree to to be able to post. Once that starts eveyone who says they are looking for soemthing will be innundated with vendor pm's. Also, if most vendors don't have the time to post often enough to keep their vendor threads open, what makes you think they are going to take the time to answer your individual want list? I'm afraid you'll just have to do what the rest of us do, look around.