Mya Bambino New Hose Adapter

Hey guys, I was trying to install a Mya hose adapter on my Bambino to make it a two hose so my girl and I can smoke. I was just wondering if anyone has done this before. The valve is secured to the stem and there's a nut on the inside of the stem that seems to be threadlocked and I can't think of any way to get it out. All my tools are either too big or ineffective against trying to get this damn valve off and I figured this was a good place to seek advice.

recap: im trying to install this

http://www.hubbly-bubbly.com/lshop,showdet...oer,2723,,,.htm

onto this

http://www.myasaray.com/store/item.asp?ITE...EPARTMENT_ID=42

Thank you

PS: The valve is now loose but still wont come off, so now I can't use it because the valve is demolished w/ marks and now isnt air tight, so i can't use it until i get it off and install the adapter. I'm so stuck

QUOTE (MeHT @ Jun 10 2008, 05:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It'd just be easier to pass the hose if it's just the two of you, really...

Well quite often it's not. I was about to say "screw it" but then she went out and bought the fitting. So i figured I'd install it, now it's too late. The valve that was on there that i need to take off to install it............is already mauled and loose. So even though It was a dumb move to mess with it, I've now got a hookah with a broken valve and i was just asking input.

Hose-adapter made of brass in chrome colour for MYA Hookahs.

With this adpapter you can put an additional hose onto your Hookah.

Fits for the following MYA designs: Star, Royal, Deluxe, Lunar, Cosmos, Orb, Orbiter, Saturn
don't think its gonna work

Well, if you want to get it off, the best method would probably be to take a small plumbers wrench to the valve. If it won't loosen up because of the nut on the inside, maybe take a dremel to it, if you're daring. Not sure if it'll fit, but you could always get some locktight (sp?) or plumbers tape, or even hot glue it.

QUOTE (deathbyfryingpan @ Jun 11 2008, 06:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ah, i just re-sealed it up with teflon tape.

I have it back to normal now with the one hose, I'm just gonna make due and use the spare hose and hose adapter on any other hookah we buy.

Thanks for the input guys

Heh, was curious of how you were going to do this, as I have a Bambino, but now I know not to mess with mine...lol. Learn from someone else's mistake I guess!