Baltimore And Points Northbound

jezter6

Looking to meet up with some people maybe over at Ice (never been over, but it's the only thing I know on the north side). Basically I'm looking to add to my group of friends that like to smoke so that I can learn better technique and hang out and enjoy the hobby of firing up the hookah and relaxing.

I'm up in Joppa/Bel Air area, but willing to travel a little bit to Towson or the Bmore city, I'd just prefer not to have to drive down to the DC/NoVA meets unless there's something like a group buy or swap.

I also homebrew my own beer, so anyone local and interested in the hobby - I think it's two great things to do and go well together.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
I'm from Annapolis maybe we could set a meet up? And after I post I realize this is a year old topic dry.gif Edited by RogueSmoker

Hey RogueSmoker!

No worries on the old topic - no replies as I don't think there's anyone in the Baltimore area. Looks like DC has a big HF following, but nothing up our way.

We need to have a hookah get together up at my place. I keep telling the DC guys to pack into a car and drive up for the day.

Any interest in the camp-out? I'm trying to get the DC/NoVA guys to commit to July 17th in Harper's Ferry WV for a weekend of campout and smoking.

• 1 month later...
Sorry to tack on to an old thread, but I'm creeping around the HdG-Port Deposit area. Is there anything going on around our area regading hookage?

• 2 weeks later...