1. 1. Egyptian bowl

• Always
    • Never
    • Sometimes but I use the phunnel bowl more
  2. 2. Phunnel bowl

• Always
    • Never
    • Sometimes but I use the egyptian bowl more

I used my egyptian bowls forever and then I finally picked up a phunnel or two. Since then I haven't smoked anything but the phunnel bowls. However, I don't always get the flavor just perfect in them, not sure if it's me, the heating, the shisha.

So from your experience which one is better (and for a specific brand of shisha?)

Take the poll, leave some comments.

I love my egyptian bowl for when i have short smoke sesh's, but the phunnel is a must for more then 2 people.

I also like to smoke fumari and nahkla so my hookah tends to stay cleaner with the phunnel due to less overflow of the juice down into the base.

QUOTE (SuburbanSmoker @ Jun 6 2008, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love my egyptian bowl for when i have short smoke sesh's, but the phunnel is a must for more then 2 people.

I also like to smoke fumari and nahkla so my hookah tends to stay cleaner with the phunnel due to less overflow of the juice down into the base.

If I could get an extra small I would be soo happy...

QUOTE (liquidglass @ Jun 6 2008, 12:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used my egyptian bowls forever and then I finally picked up a phunnel or two. Since then I haven't smoked anything but the phunnel bowls. However, I don't always get the flavor just perfect in them, not sure if it's me, the heating, the shisha.

So from your experience which one is better (and for a specific brand of shisha?)

Take the poll, leave some comments.

90% phunnel 10% traditional. I seem to have issues w/ the normal bowls, I think b/c 90% of the tobacco I smoke is really wet, it clogs the holes easily and I can never get good airflow. Phunnel I have great sessions no matter how I pack it.

agreed, I love my phunnels but they use so much shisha and sometimes it's not wet enough to matter.

I'm using my egyptian to smoke some SB irish cream that's a little dry using the "tail" method. It seems to be working a lot more than my phunnel did, so maybe I'll be pulling it out more often wink.gif

Lately I've been using my egyptian more often, but def. the funnel if its with a few people or for a nice long smoke.

i prefer my egyptian because it's easier and quicker to load, i don't have to load so much, and it's easier to smoke and harder to mess up

i just get a better smoke out of it more often than not and i usually only smoke by myself or with my wife so the little amount of tobacco that i put in the egyptian suits our needs better. smile.gif

MNH small glass funnel bowl just dominates the egeyption bowl, it's the perfect size for a 1-2 person session, looks awesome, as we all know funnel bowls just kick amazing just a great all around bowl

Phunnel all the time and i also only smoke tangiers.

also, as far as a phunnels holding too much i smoke a full bowl in about 2 days.

i have no problem leaving it in there overnight. its like i'm acclimating it even more.