You Know What Really Grinds My Gears?

chromecarz00

that i cant really talk about what grinds my gears on this forum.

lets just say I am pissed at someone for stealing from me so they can do something illegal. (not that stealing from me is legal or advised.)

What really grinds my gears?

Poofy hair. I've seen a lot of dumb hairstyles. Usually I don't give a **** what other people do, but for some reason this one actually annoys me whenever I see it.

Edited by Ralleac

QUOTE (Charley @ Jun 20 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
that i cant really talk about what grinds my gears on this forum.

lets just say I am pissed at someone for stealing from me so they can do something illegal. (not that stealing from me is legal or advised.)

This have anything to do your quote in my sig?

people in general who think they know everything about everything. Then when you catch them when they are wrong and you try explaining to them that they are wrong they get offended and try to prove you wrong and how you are stupid.

It could be about anything

Beer.. EX::: How Brooklyn Lager sucks and how Bud Light is better... Then ANY beer.
Hookah- How this person has smoked hookah longer then me but doesn't even know how to smoke shisha and inhale from the hose.
General politics and life

These are just some stupid examples.

Fuck them.. My whole neighborhood is full of those people. Edited by newjacksm

QUOTE (Nutshell @ Jun 21 2009, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having a $130 motor to a air conditioner burn out and having the repair man say it's going to cost $1,070 to fix it.
Lets just say it's still hot as fuck in my house.

Window units only cost like a hundred bucks or so, might use a couple of those for now.

People that invite you out but never call to tell you whether the plan still stands and then you end up staying home. WTF? I could've done more important things than sit at home and wait for your call.

and all drivers in the crappy city of mine biggrin.gif

Coastlines, crappy drivers are everywhere. I live in MO most of the time, crappy drivers, I go to IL for the summer, even crappier drivers. I thought IL was the worst drivers ever...but when I was back in MO, I had a buddy that lives in FL come visit. He was even worse than IL. Pulled a U turn in the middle of a busy highway without a light, and where U turns were illegal, then jumped the curb went up a grass hill and jumped another curb to get to the parking lot.

And I have been in the same situation before, I have just learned to quit relying on people and do my own thing. Fuck em.

Eminem Lite Jr. College Mcgee Suburbanite....Asher Roth.

Such moderately talented douchebags picked to represent us emcees of lighter skintone to the masses.

People that just dont seem to care about life or anything special in it at all. Life is a gift people, and I understand it sucks, but I almost died last year because none of my doctors could figure out what was wrong with me. After spending a month hardly able to move, losing 130 lbs in said month, and then spending 9 days in the hospital, I had an answer.

I was diagnosed with Crohns Disease, which is an incurable immune disorder, but I am able to control it with meds. I was depressed for a few months after my diagnosis, but I got over it, moved on, and realized how special life truly can be, since I have looked death in the face and been able to come back. My family doctor still hasn't figured out how I lived through that first month and losing so much weight without dying.

Anyway, if I can come back from an experience like that and keep going everyday, and living my life to the fullest, then I do not see how other people can sit there and whine about losing someone they dated for 2 weeks and wanting to kill themselves over it. I have seen it, I am not lying. To those people I say, "Grow up, there is someone better out there, stop being a drama whore."

Just my rant for the day. smile.gif

QUOTE (giant ninja robot @ Jun 22 2009, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Eminem Lite Jr. College Mcgee Suburbanite....Asher Roth.

WORD.

Not getting enough sleep grinds my gears. I never think about it when I stay up the night before, but I always regret it.

People who want special treatment and not equal rights... They really grind my gears...

QUOTE (lowspeedchase @ Jun 23 2009, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
QUOTE (delSol_si @ Jun 22 2009, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I have been in the same situation before, I have just learned to quit relying on people and do my own thing. Fuck em.

I smell a Chhhaammmpppiiiooonnn.

you rang?? Edited by arcane

• 2 months later...
People who start a topic and then never follow up on it.

• 4 months later...